Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
(1211) Consilium: Gallows, Animus, Vaeltia

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

“But… but…” Kite looked confused and disoriented as Vaeltia walked away.

Glancing back and forth between Gallows, Animus, and where Vaeltia had previously stood, the slim willworker slumped his shoulders in defeat.

“it’s… asking questions is just part of my nature…” he moaned.

PRE

Unsure of what exactly had just happened or what to do, Gallows settled for patting Kite's shoulder.

"I, ah," he said, "I think Vae's got a lot on her plate, with the meeting coming up." He glanced at his cabalmate. "You need to relax too, though--you'll get the answers you need, no need to worry."

Gallows took a look at the dancing around them and grimaced. "I've been out of college too long," he said, "I barely remember how dancing like this even works."

“It’s alright, thanks Gallows.”

Kite cast a dejected look at his friend. The slim willworker had circles under his eyes, like he used to when he had just entered the city a year ago. Glumly, Kite shook his head.

“I’ve always considered Vaeltia and I to have a ‘fighting friends’ sort of relationship.” He looked back towards Vaeltia, who was walking sternly away, clearly annoyed. “Though we do seem to be fighting a lot more often nowadays... though, I will admit, there have been times I’ve given her reason to be more than annoyed at me.”

Kite looked back towards Gallows. “Up for a drink, maybe?” he asked with a hopeful grin.

PRE

"Always," said Gallows, grinning back. He wasn't sure what had been going on with Kite and Vaeltia lately, but he knew that now was neither the time nor the place to get into the heavy details. "Can't go too crazy, though, I've got the meeting after." He turned to look at Animus, raising an eyebrow questioningly. "How about you, Animus? Want to grab anything?"

To tell the truth, a drink would have calmed Gallows's nerves pretty well at that point. He couldn't stop thinking about the Consilium meeting. After ten years presiding over trials, he wasn't the sort to get stage fright, but he was very aware that if anything went wrong with this new structure, the blame would be laid solely on him.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Thyrsus shakes his head. "Nah, right now I'd rather keep a clear head for right now. Maybe we can catch up later?"

OOC

PRE

[spoilers="OOC"]Fair enough. Good luck managing that volume![/spoilers]

"Yeah, we'll at least see you back at the Sanctum," Gallows said, nodding at Animus. He turned back to Kite. "I'll be taking a rum and coke, what's your poison?"

PRE

After sharing a drink with Kite, Gallows perked his head up Jammer's announcement.

"Looks like it's time for me to get to business," Gallows said with a nod to his cabalmate. "I'll let you know how it goes. Enjoy the music, if you're staying out here."

Gallows will make his way to the Avalon and Cabals thread

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread