Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

After a few moments, the small cup of coke came. With a shrug she lifted it of the bar. She glanced a bit farther down the bar at Samael and West , and after a moment, she held up her cup of coke in a "cheers" moment, before taking a sip.

With but a sip, the small cup, more full of ice than coke, was half-way gone. She couldn't help but give a silent sigh.

What can you do...
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow
    Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Looks like it," West answered Samael .

...for now.

West raised his glass, taking a long swallow that half drained it. The icy rush felt good, and he caught a lime in his teeth and bit down before releasing it.

He nodded at Weavebreaker and gestured slightly with his glass.

"Looks like you've got an admirer, pimp."

Might as well start early.
    Nimbus

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four gulps and gives a firm nod to Miach. "I... Appreciate the offer. Can't think of anything right now,but you'll be the first to know." He gives a shy smile.

"I - Should probably go and see about taking care of the business here, though. Focus on the now, and helping the medstars find their place here."

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Toren, Orpheus and Aenigma continue here

Samael, West , and Weavebreaker continue here.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo never liked clubs. Just noise and lights and booze. And women. Okay, maybe they weren't all bad.

As he entered the Rage, he lifted his left hand to shield his eyes from the light display. Dangling from his wrist is a rubber band that clearly identifies him as under twenty one. Other then that he's wearing black boots, dark blue jeans, and a dark grey T shirt with black button down on top. The top few buttons are undone and the sleeves are unbuttoned and rolled up to his elbows. Unlike his usually raddy clothes, these are new.

Once his eyes refocus to the lights he notes the faces in the crowd. Vae's talking to people from the field day. Actually one of them was the tall guy from the Archery competition, Animus, the only Arrow he hadn't met yet. Leo would have to introduce himself later. Weavebreaker and Mr. Shooty were at the bar, along with another person Leo didn't recognize. Avalon was alone, and he had meant to introduce himself to the Heirarch at some point, so with a shrug he walks over.

"Interesting place to hold a meeting." He called out over the music as he finally got in shouting distance.

The Hierarch took another drag off her Cigarette before blowing a perfectly aimed O into the air that caught the light of the venue and turned it a brilliance of colors. The flecks of paint across her face nearly contrasted her serene, pale features as she turned to the approaching Mage.

Avalon flashed Leo a toothy smile after the moment when her eyes finally focused on the Arrow’s form. “You think so? I figure it is perfect.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

k
    kimura

Kiko had made her way, in her own reverie, over towards the Hierarch and Leo as she slumped against a vacant area a few feet away as she turned and flashed, by far, the largest grin she'd given anyone since coming to the City.

"Music is so much ... more than anything I think" she panted enjoying the feeling of sheer LIFE through her entire body and soul as she knelt down to tie her sneaker as she looked towards the pair as a thin sheen of sweat clad the youth's face and upper body now "I kinda wish I'd have worn my nekomimi though" she stood up and slightly bowed in her own unique way of well, being who she was as she spoke to them as if they were simply long lost friends "I'm Kiko, nice to meet you both"

S
    Sabeleth

Halo had managed to be unfashionably late, although it was by choice rather than accident. He'd been chasing up some personal business that had needed his attention. It was a while since the Obrimos had been out clubbing, wasn't really his scene, but that didn't mean he felt like missing it entirely.

The thumping music actually felt good to him, perhaps thanks to his focus on the Forces arcana. He paused on the threshold and spotted quite a few familiar faces, offering a friendly smile and a nod to anyone who looked his way. Content to relax a bit before getting involved he made his way over to the bar.

"I'll have a pint of your darkest beer that isn't Guiness thanks." As he waited for the barman to come back he looked over to his fellow Guardians ( Ariadne and Samael ) and waved a greeting.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo watched with a smile as the light danced through Avalon's ring of smoke. It was certainly an interesting trick, and very pretty to look at.

"Definitely better then some dreary old town hall." He said with a smile.

Before he could say anything else to the Heirarch, he was approuched by the bouncy girl from the dance floor. He kept smiling as she approuched, then gave her a rather curious look as she bowed and mentioned her nekomimi.

"I'm Leo Lockheart, Arrow from the east coast."

Page 4 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread