DISPLAYED
(1211) Consilium: Mage @ The Rage

Page 3 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    k
    kimura

Rave = Music

Music = Bouncing

Bouncing = FUN!!!

Kiko entered the Rave and looked around quite actively moving to the music that flooded her soul she moved to the edges of the music, for now with a bright smile on her face.

Toren
    Toren

Presence •
    Status •• (Academics)
    Mysterium Status ••
    Consilum Status •

PRE

"Heh, you know it," replies the normally conservative Moros. "Just thought I'd play the part. You know what they say, the threads make the man." Perhaps the effect of the Halloween party had left a mark on the bald Mage, getting into the party scene and socializing as a hip member of the community. Toren allowed his gaze to follow Aenigma's to the Hierarch but made his reply vague in its meaning. "I guess the new Consilium is about being young and cool? Maybe it's an alternative to the strict traditional format?" he suggested with a shrug. "Anyways, I'm just going to enjoy myself as much as I can. You want to get a drink?"

Toren spotted Kiko dancing as she moved energetically across the floor. "Oh wow, hey, there's Kiko, she's really getting into this," he noted, pointing her out to Aenigma.
    Oblations: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    [Moros Meeting] Active Spells: Ward, Speak With The Dead, Grim Sight | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 9/9 | Def: 2
    [Library Galleria] Active Spells: Supernal Vision, Unseen Aegis | WP: 5/9 | Health 8/8 | Mana 7/7 | Def: 2

Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

In stillness and silence she stood outside of the Rage, mentally and physically prepping for tonight. The differences between Sacramento and Savannah seemed incalculable, but tonight was for business. With earplugs in, she made her way inside with a silent flash of her Georgia driver's license.

She was alert, calm, and focused, taking in the sights and sounds trying to filter out potential problems that could erupt. Once inside, she slowly made her way around the perimeter, noting faces, familiar and unknown, as well as locations for potential exits.

So many people...

With a contingency plan for her contingency plan in mind, she made her way to the bar. "Coke..."

As she waited for her drink, she turned to continue her vigilant survey of the crowd. Part of her wondered how well it was going to go meeting and greeting people when the noise of the place was so overwhelming. Still, even if she did not socialize much, she would be present. If trouble erupted, she would be even more present...
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow
    Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four winces again, and rubs his head. "Really? That's... actually kinda nerve-wracking. Good to know, but also nerve-wracking. Oh! That, actually reminds me... Um, so it turns out my Dad's been having some heart problems lately, I'm really worried about him and I might have to head out east soon to take care of him if things get worse." The Giant shifts uncomfortably and grimaces. "Sorry, but I thought you might want to know..."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Walking into the Rage for the first time in a long time Ariadne takes a moment to let the noise and feeling of the place wash over her. Looking over the supernal script on the wall she frowns. With all that was going on... The urge to ignore the script and mask her protection is strong.

With a sigh she lets go of the spells wrapping her. Hell to pay if something happens. Glancing around she doesn't see Noctina . Her fellow cabal conspirator gets a quick text. Putting her phone away Ariadne looks around the crowd for those she recognizes and those she doesn't.

Kite stepped tentatively into the club, unsure exactly what to expect. He was dressed in his usually outfit – once again – almost as though it were the only clothes he owned. The long coat, shirt, pants and shoes were clearly new however (and more in line with the colder season), and the similarity was clearly simply a reflection of his personal tastes and styles.

Kite visibly winced as he moved further into the club, the noise clearly bothering him. Finally, seemingly unable to take it anymore, Kite reached into his inner pocket, and took out a small box of disposable earplugs. A few seconds later, Kite visibly sighed in relief and the loud roar reverberating from all sides of the club was reduced to a mere dull roar.

With his ears now protected, he looked up and around, and eventually spotted his fellow Catalyst members. He promptly moved towards them, intending on joining their conversation.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

It did not surprise, nor bother, West that he could manage to be alone in a club full of people... even when there was enough history to fill a book with some of those people. He was comfortable with the amicable, awkward silence that had developed between himself and Tyria , and Animus ; the former, more amicable, the latter, more awkward. It made him wonder where Joshua Morris and Tug had ever gone.

"Vodka tonic, two limes."

His index and forefinger speared outward to punctuate the order. He'd just have to drink to everyone that wasn't here. West turned, leaning on the bar, and held up a hand at Samael .

A priest was a good of a drinking buddy as any.

Maybe he'd get him shitfaced and see if he dropped any corny Moros pick-up lines.

What are cabal-mates for?
    Nimbus

Miach

PRE

Miach wasn't surprised that the kind giant would react that way to praise. That was part of why he was someone you wanted to trust. But he was very saddened to hear about his Dad's health, and immediatly concern crept on his face as he offered I understand you wanting to take care of your father, of course. Should you need any help, any help, I'll be only too happy to oblige, Four Any time. All the sounds and lights of the place, all the newcomers' faces were temporarily forgotten and dismissed as he looked intently in his friend's eyes.

Samael smiles as he spots his cabalmate and heads over to the bar to join him.

"Whiskey to match the accent, if you've got it," he says to the man behind the bar, letting his normally repressed lilt come through.

Accepting the drink from the bartender he raises the glass toward West in a toast.

"Is this to be the new face of the community, then?" he asks only half joking. The setting is clearly meant to be a safe one, where one can speak freely, but old habits die hard and the priest is nothing if not a traditionalist within the Guardians.

Noctina was driving to the rage when she a buzzing in her pocket, she found a place to park got off her bike and checked her iphone.

*Yeah yeah im late, be there soon ariadne* she thought to herself as she took off her biker helmet and walked into the rage.

"Sorry about the delay, did I miss anything?" Noctina asks as she pops up next to Ariadne already with a drink in hand.

OOC:Thanks for tagging me Ariadne , I missed this thread.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Page 3 of 16 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread