Ended
Watch

Neutral Ground VI

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

Please remember that reverting to Hishu is a reflexive action, that can be undertaken without a roll, or any associated essence cost.

I
    Irina

Alejandra's head turned sharply at the approach of the newcomer, and her dark eyes quickly assessed the unfamiliar man who approached them. She knew that few people would be foolish enough to cause a ruckus at the Tur, but her natural predatory instinct insisted that she determine the potential for a threat in the newcomer.

His manner did not suggest someone there to cause trouble but, typically her, the Irraka did not allow herself to completely relax. She met herself halfway, and nodded politely to the man while effecting what she hoped was a somewhat relaxed smile.

"Hello," she answered, and glanced sidelong to get a hint as to whether or not Stefan or Chap were familiar with the man.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

"Oh? What do you have in mind?" John replied to Stefan with much interest in his tone. Knowledge on its own wasn't the path of Wisdom, but understanding that knowledge certainly was, and being able to walk the path was much better than being told about it.

To Brett, John inclined his head in thanks. "It will not be easy but then I believe the Shadow Seekers have done more than anyone in protecting this city. If it wasn't for them, there would not be a pack like the Crusaders to go to war."

When Anthony shifted back to Hishu, Chaplain sent the man a wink and a smile, welcoming him to the Tur. "Evening, Anthony. How are you doing?"

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good." Anthony answers Chap with a smile and a nod.

Not wanting to interrupt Chap's conversation more then he inadvertantly had already, he turns instead to Alejandra. "Hello."

To tell Alejandra's wary
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-09 23:05:00 Anthony Ward rolls 3 to tell Alejandra's tense. (10 Again) 3, 10, 6, 1 1 success

Sensing the woman in front of him was a little wary of his prescence, he tried to relax and smile. "I don't beleive we've met. I'm Anthony Ward, Prospect for the Crusaders." He states calmly, hoping the introduction tied with Chap's warm greeting would ease her mind.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

C
    C_Lloyd

Brett smiled and nodded at Chaplain's response. "I've heard nothing but good things about them. I will do my best to prove myself to them. It sounds like I have a lot to live up to." It was good to hear good things about his prospective pack. Brett had no illusions of an easy ride, especially with a pack with this reputation. He wondered what sort of test they had in store for him.

Brett turned his attention to Anthony as he shifted back into Hishu form, and looked the Ithaeur up and down, closely, assessing him with the eyes of a warrior. He didn't quite have the time to return his greeting before he introduced himself to Alejandra, so he decided to wait for the two to complete the exchange.

Warrior's Eye on Anthony
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-09 23:53:04 Brett Powers rolls 3 to size up Anthony Ward with warrior's eye (10 Again) 9, 9, 8 3 successes

K
    Kazakin

Stefan gave a wry smile, his storm-grey eyes gleaming.

"I thought I'd take you into the South of the city and show you the Breath of Winter Wolf," the Storm Lord replied, his expression thoughtful. "To endure is to be a Storm Lord."

He winked.

"Might be a bit rough on us both, but that's part of the fun."

The Cahalith glanced at the two new Uratha as they approached and gave them both a nod, recognising them. From the corner of his eye, he could see Alejandra's instinctive sizing up, and a little smile flickered at the corner of his mouth. He knew his packmate well, and the wolfish behaviour in her was far more pronounced than in some of them.

Sometimes, part of him wondered if Alejandra had always been a wolf inside, if only because it gave him the mental image of a toddle Ale trying to scratch her ear with her foot.

I
    Irina

At least there was a name to the new face; and he already knew Chap. Alejandra supposed that was something. The Crusaders, she knew well-enough by now, did not suffer fools lightly.

Sharply, the Irraka nodded in greeting to Anthony and extended a hand.

"Alejandra. The Seekers," she introduced. "Have you been around here long?" Alejandra was not particularly adept at small talk, but the basics were easy enough to pick up.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

Chaplain nodded, eagerly. "That sounds very interesting, thank you," he replied to Stefan, very politeful in his dealings.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan gave a little nod to the eager response, his storm grey eyes gleaming. He was rather looking forwards to the idea of it. It was rare that he got the advantage of demonstrating why Skolis' touch was as necessary as all of the other tribal totems.

Winter Wolf was a harsh master, but his way benefited the Uratha a great deal.

"That's a deal, then. I'll leave a notice for you at the Tur."

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nope." Anthony replied as he shook Alejandra's hand. "I arrived somewhere around a month or so ago. Seems like a nice enough place, if you ignore all the Pure on the other side of the river."

The Ithaeur's reply was accompanied by a small smirk. The delivery was a bit dryer then intended, but Anthony was never the best joker. Didn't stop him from trying though.

"How 'bout you? Been supporting the Seekers for very long?"
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.