Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Tina and Aaron Have an Adventure

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Alastair arrived with Tina and Aaron at their apartment. The couple had gone to Club Inferno looking for a sexual adventure, and Alastair had agreed to go home with them. Aaron drove while Tina and Alastair got better acquainted in the back seat, though Tina was clear that she wanted to save the real action for when they were all at the apartment.

It's a nice enough apartment - clean, functional and fairly nice furniture, a bit lacking in terms of decor but nothing dreadful.

Aaron starts mixing some drinks - chilled vodka, lime, tonic water - and asks Alastair if he'd like one.

J
    Jak

Can't exactly say 'no,' can I?

Sure. Vodka and tonic's fine. He turns back to Tina. So, how long have you two been... together?

"Nine months now," she says. Tina takes Alastair's hand and leads him to the couch. She sits in the middle. "We got together because we're both pretty open, sexually. We like variety, trying new things. What about you? Have you ever done something like this before?"

J
    Jak

Not exactly like this, no. But it sounds fun, especially with a beautiful lady like yourself. Alastair pauses and adopts a thoughtful look, then allows his face to brighten. I've got an idea, though. Why don't you go into another room, and Aaron and I will have a surprise for you when you come back.

((He's really trying to separate the pair so he can deal with them one at a time. Let me know if you need me to roll anything.))

Tina smiles at Alastair's idea. Aaron brings drinks for her and for Alastair, and Tina takes hers and walks toward the bedroom.

"I think that sounds like a great idea," Tina says. "It's only fair you two have some time to get acquainted, too. I'll go to the bedroom and set some things up for later. Don't go too far before I get back, though."

J
    Jak

Oh, no ma'am. He smiles as she leaves, and puts his drink down on a side table.

He steps closer to the man. So, Aaron. Here's what we're going to do... He places his hands lightly on Aaron's shoulders, caressing them as much as he can allow himself.

The Vitae is worth it. Think about the taste of Vitae.

Keeping his hands on Aaron, he walks behind the man. Alastair places his right hand on Aaron's right shoulder, and his left hand on the right side of Aaron's head. Aaron can hear Alastair's sweet drawl over his shoulder: I think you'll like this... Gently, Alastair pushes Aaron's head to the side, and lowers his mouth to the exposed neck.

What might have been a kiss becomes a fanged bite. Aaron feels the ecstasy of the Kiss wash over him, and Alastair feels the ecstasy of mortal blood in his mouth.

((I estimate that Alastair was at 3 Vitae out of 10 when he started feeding. I think I did that in a way that doesn't require any rolls, but feel free to overrule me.))

J
    Jak

((Unless you think he needs another Resolve + Composure roll, I'll have Alastair stop after taking 4 Vitae. This puts him at 7 Vitae out of 10.))

Alastair drew his mouth away from the wound in Aaron's neck for a moment and sighed contentedly. He licked the wound closed, trying to ignore the fact that he was licking a man's neck. He grasped the drained man's shoulders and lowered him, none too gently, onto the couch. Hopefully it wouldn't matter, but he should appear to be asleep if Tina somehow got a chance to see him. Alastair intended to make sure she didn't.

He knocked at the door to the bedroom, but didn't wait for an answer. He strolls into the room, closes the door behind him, and calls easily to his next victim: Miss Tina?

Since Alastair was Hungry (at 4 Vitae or less) when he started feeding, he does need to make a Resolve + Composure roll to stop at taking 4. The first one is at -1, each subsequent turn's roll is at normal. Go ahead and make the rolls, and after the results are finished, I can edit the post above if need be.

J
    Jak

((Thanks for the clarification. Rolls below. Alastair uses Willpower to stop feeding because he doesn't want to be interrupted by an impatient Tina.))

End Feeding

J
    Jak

((Feeding ended at will, so I'd like to have the scene continue as described above, if that's all right with you.))

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread