Ended
Watch

Patrol the Freehold

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Smudge

PRE

Smudge was still wondering what to do with his prize when he realised the blonde girl was talking to him. "Smudge," he grumbled, perhaps a little too cantankerously.

S
    Spartan

"I strength train, I climb, and I run." Spartan states ignoring the Fairy Princess and the homeless bastard. Spartan refrained from sharing about his trip to the Flesh Market's Colosseum, for several reasons.

"I normally go to pipeworks. But I do have some weight training stuff at my place."

D
    Decibelle

"Lovely t'meet you, Smudge," observes Molly, giving the Blightbent a dainty smile - though not even she can avoid glancing down at the prize of Smudge's affections, and frowning, slightly. She does her best not to react visibly, however. "I don' think I met ye at th'last party w'had, did I? Shame. What d'ye do?"
    She took a long, slow sip from her cup of tea, watching him over the tip of the mug - it was slightly too large for her, and she had to use two hands to hold it, properly. But it was Irish Breakfast, at least.

Smudge

PRE

"Dahlin', I'm a hobo. I don't do shit," Smudge chuckled, finally flicking the bogey from his finger, aiming it by his boot. "I try t' avoid parties unless its a mus'. Most fuggers don't see me righ', so I pick an' choose jus' who I play with. Best way, really."

D
    Decibelle

Molly was working overtime to keep the conversation on-track. "That's a shame," she replied, shrugging her shoulders delicately. The sad part is, she could empathize with Smudge's desire to avoid the Freehold events, at least - though for different reasons. "How long have y'been in Sacramento, though? Y'seem t'know y'way around, from what Oi've seen."

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar remained silent as Molly spoke with his Motley mate. The Darkling was definitely amused by the whole situation, but his expression didn't show a drop of it. As usual, he kept a perfectly neutral, even boring expression on his face. He sipped on the glass of water that was brought to him, enjoying the refreshing sustenance of it.

The two of them couldn't be anymore different...

W
    WakingDream

Pipeworks? Is that far? Vincent scribbled down. Because of the traveling, I haven't had any time to lift at all... He looked over at Molly, Smudge, Ion, and Degnar. Do you train with any of them?

"A while now," the Ogre replied, thinking back. "Went awol f' a year, got me 'ead straight. Now, I'm doin' wha' best for me friends. If tha' means actin' the bastard, then I'll do it."

S
    Spartan

Spartan nods, "It is not far." Spartan says pointing down the street, "Not regularly with this group, but they are always welcome to join me." Spartan states, which reminds the big idiot that the squire needs a new knight.

As she finished her glass of water, Molly came to the realization that she had wasted too much time already. She had places to go, people to see. Bidding the other Lost goodbye, the tiny Fairest skipped away from the coffee shop whistling a tune to herself.

Molly Bairre exits the scene

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread