Ended
Watch

Patrol the Freehold

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    W
    WakingDream

Vincent smiles at Molly and Degnar as they sit. He made a quick mental note about Smudge before turning his attention back towards the Summer King. He raises 4 fingers to answer his question, and then, to be more clear, writes down 4 days. I assume you've been here a little longer?. When asked to loan out his pen and paper, Vincent slid his notepad over and offered the pen, curious to see where this would go.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar raised an eyebrow slightly as the fairy girl spoke so openly about the Freehold's functions in public. However, he was able to salvage the situation with a little bit of quick thinking. "Ahh, that Halloween party?" he said to the girl, giving her a nod. "There were all sorts of costumes there. I didn't stay for the whole thing though. I wonder who ended up getting crowned for the best costume of the night?" The Darkling gave a little shrug after saying those last words, satisfied with the way he had handled the situation.

"The name's Degnar," he added, finally offering his name to the tiny Fairest.

S
    Spartan

Spartan writes down his contact information, including the address of the Forge.

"My Contact information and the address to my club." Spartan says, "You can find me there most of the time."

"I have been here for a few years." Spartan answered the question. "I am the leader of our group." Spartan explained.

No rest for the wicked...

"Ion..." She introduced herself briefly, falling back into silence as she glanced about to the various people who seemed to have come out of the wood work. Ion glanced between Spartan and Vincent for a moment, recalling how much the Summer King helped her out when she first got to Sacramento...

Damn it has been over a year... It dawned on her as quick as a brillant flash from the strike of lightning. She glanced down to the sidewalk for a moment...as she considered where all that time had gone.

Menial labor...

D
    Decibelle

Molly shakes her head slightly as if to chide herself. "That's right - th'Halloween party, not th'crown-thing! Sorry, it's been a really long day f'me. Walkin' on y'hands can be exhausting." Ever so slightly, she gave the Darkling and Elemental a slight shrug of her shoulders, as if in apology, before shifting in her seat once more.
    "Oi didn't pay much attention t'it, either, after th'little panic attack that poor thing had," she replied, shaking her head. "So, what're you and y'friend doin' out and about this fine afternoon? Enjoyin' the sunshine?" The question was subtly directed to Smudge, rather than his motleymate, in an effort to get him to open up.

W
    WakingDream

Thank you. Vincent scribbled quickly. Taking the paper and putting it in his pocket, folded. I don't know what to say. He noted truthfully. Your welcome is much appreciated.

He looked at Ion then. So what inspired you all to walk this park together? Something special here? He showed the question to her and Spartan as well.

Smudge

PRE

Fairly confident that the girl was doing it on purpose now, Smudge kept his beady eye on the Fairest as she spoke to his Motley mate. Keeping himself amused, the Ogre picked a bogey from his nostril and rolled it around in his finger and thumb, preparing to flick it somewhere.

S
    Spartan

"I finished my workout and went for a jog afterwards. Ran into Ion and joined her. It seems we all gravitated together." Spartan states. "What do you do Vincent?" Spartan asked, wondering how this one would prove useful to the hold.

D
    Decibelle

Frowning at Smudge, Molly made an effort to include him in the conversation, giving him a peppy smile - even while he plunged his finger into his nose. Disgusting, yes, but he probably couldn't help it. "So, what's y'name, love?" she offered, picking up her cup of tea as it arrived, and sipping it in content silence. Oh, that was wonderful.

W
    WakingDream

I am a Marine, sir. Vincent wrote down proudly. After a moment of consideration, he shrugged and crossed out the word am and scribbled was above it. Before I was... well... Just before. He stretched his arm out, his hand cramping slightly. My specialty was in CQC. He looks at Ion, then back to Spartan. What kind of workout? It's been a little while since I've been able to find a decent place to earn a sweaty brow.

His eyes flickered over to Smudge as the ogre began searching for gold and was about to write something but was interupted by Molly. I guess that's one good thing about being mute. He thought to himself, You get more of a chance to think before 'speaking'.

The blonde fairest remind him of his aunt. She seemed so kind and eager to get along with everyone. His eyes grew distant for a moment as he wondered how his family was getting along without him, or rather the real him, around.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread