Ended
Watch

Patrol the Freehold

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    S
    Spartan

"It seems so." Spartan says to Whisper. "Duty never ends. Your welcome to stay if you want. Or continue with your jog if something is pressing."

W
    WakingDream

After nodding at everyone in the group, Vincent writes a quick Thank you to the man who welcomed him.

Afterwards, he smiled and waved at the waitress who appeared at his table right away. "Who are your friends?" She asked cheerfully. These are new friends of mine. Could you get a bottle of water for the gentleman directly in front of me? "Sure, hun." the waitress replied, taking a note. "What about everyone else?" She asks, looking up at the rest of the group. Quickly, Vincent scribbles My treat. and shows the assembled group.

After a pause, Vincent replies to the summer king. I just needed to be somewhere else. Fresh air does the body good. He smiles.

D
    Decibelle

OOC

Wow. Molly wasn't sure which way to feel as she sat down at the table with the rest of the group - one side was making her feel uncomfortably warm, but the other was giving her goosebumps. A cold breeze was ruffling her hair slightly, as well - but generally, she decided, she felt more warm than anything else. It was a comforting sensation, considering the weather. "'Ello!" Giving the silent man a polite nod, she does her best to graciously accept his offer, giving him a thankful nod and a chirpy "Thank y'kindly, mister."

For the most part, however, she kept quiet, watching the new Changeling in happy silence. Things were going well, despite the poor thing's handicap - and if something happened, she'd surely be able to smooth it all out.

Smudge

PRE

Continuing to stand, Smudge....well, lingered. Like a bad smell.

He was quite apt at doing so, really.

When Spartan introduced him, he just nodded. Not much of a conversationalist in the first place, the Ogre glanced to Degnar, letting his Darkling Motley mate take the lead.

"I am down to stay a bit..." Ion was on a patrol more then anything and a lot of these people were not that familiar to her. She glanced about as she looked over them in a quick fluid motion. She then takes another swig from her water bottle, cooling down from the exertion.

S
    Spartan

Spartan gave Ion a nod, pleased to see she actually wanted to socialize with other Lost.

Looking at the paper he looks back to Vincent, "That is something I can understand. How long have you been in Sacramento yet?" Spartan asked.

"Let me use your pen and paper?" Spartan asked the Silent Fireheart.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

When they were invited to take a seat, Degnar turned to meet Smudge's glance and gave him a little shrug. He then turned back around and took a seat at the table, figuring that socializing for a bit wouldn't hurt anyone. "Thanks," he said to Vincent in his usual tone, reading what he had scribbled on his notepad. Turning to the waitress he placed his order. "A glass of water will suit me just fine," he said to her, tipping his hat once to the woman. He then shifted his attention back to the other Lost around the table, unsure of where the conversation would go next.

The Darkling turned his attention to the fairy girl, who he had never met before. "And you are?" he asked in his monotone voice, curious as to where the girl had come from. As far as he could remember, he had not seen her around before. Then again, it was hard to tell who had been in attendance during the Autumn festivities, due to the costumes and all.

D
    Decibelle

"And oi'd love a cup of tea, it's no problem for you t'make. Irish Breakfast, if y'have it..." She gave the waitress a brief smile, before folding her hands in front of her, looking as if this conversation was the most important thing she had to do today. Seemed that the toxic-man and the other Darkling were good friends, so she gave them both a grin.
    "Anyway, oi'm Molly. I think I saw y'at the Coronation, but oi'm not sure - different costumes and all. It's lovely to meet ye, Mr...?" She offered the Darkling and his friend a radiant smile, leaning across the table. Judging by the cold, she'd assume he was of the Winter Court. Possibly his friend, too, she wasn't sure...

Smudge

PRE

When asked about a drink, Smudge just shook his head before belching, a plume of smog emitting from his mouth. He did frown at the little Fairest when she mentioned the Coronation out loud, especially the bit about costumes. The Ogre had been at the Coronation and couldn't recall there being any costumes. Keeping quiet, he looked back to the waitress, waiting for her to disappear.

Ion may have decided to hang around, but she did not know much to say. Even still, the Levinquick found herself in a constant state of moment as she tapped her foot slightly upon the pavement to some beat in her mind. She heard Molly talk about the coronation...but she did not go and had no clue about costumes or much that had went on. Ignorance could be bliss...maybe? Ion studied each of them briefly before she looked back to Spartan.

Part of her wished she would have kept jogging...kept on the move patrolling her imaginary patrol, but at the same time she knew that no matter what... this was apart of how things were...and how they will always be...

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread