Ended
Watch

Patrol the Freehold

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Smudge

PRE

Smudge watched as the small Fairest departed and then turned to Degnar.

"Was it som'thin' I said?" he asked before sniffing under his arms and shrugging. "Coulda been the smell."

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

As Degnar watched the fairy girl go, he turned to his Motley mate and gave him a shrug. "Maybe it was the booger," he said in his usual monotone voice, reaching for the glass in front of him to take another sip of water. "Or maybe it was this sunlight..." added the Darkling, letting his words trail off as he frowned slightly for a moment.

W
    WakingDream

OOC

It would seem we have similar interests. Vincent quickly checked to make sure no mortals were looking over his shoulder. If I'm correct in assuming you are the King of Summer, Then i'd like to ask your permission to make a home here.

S
    Spartan

"Correct." Spartan nodded to the Fireheart. "Come to the gathering on the *Link* and meet the others. That would be the best way to start."

W
    WakingDream

Many thanks, sir. Vincent replies, motioning to the waitress. Please make sure all my guests are taken care of, if they want anything else just put it on my card. After the waitress nods, Vincent stands and salutes the Summer monarch again and offers a hand. I will see you soon, then. He writes, for everyone to see.

S
    Spartan

Spartan nods to the man as he departs. Spartan turns to the others. "I should continue with my run. Good day everyone." Spartan states and moves on, unless stopped.

Looks like this is a good place to just wrap up this scene...so I'll go ahead and close it. Good work everyone

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread