Ended
Watch

At the Mall

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walked into the mall and pulled her hair up into a ponytail. She looked to the left, and then to the right, trying to decide which store she wanted to go into first. "Where do you two want to start?" Sally asked with a hint of excitement. The Iron Master was so super excited about getting Alejandra and Stefan out shopping. Mostly Alejandra, cause Stefan did at least have style. But it was makeover time. Sally was thinking they would start with a trip to the spa, a little eyebrow wax, maybe a mani-pedi and a hair cut.

"I was thinking maybe a little Pampering first?"

K
    Kazakin

Stefan was strolling alongside his sisters, with an expression that pretty much said that whatever happened, he was amused. But that wasn't unusual. The Storm Lord often looked as if he was an inch away from bursting into laughter. It was as much a shield as anything else.

Smiles aren't always a lie, but it's hard to defend against someone who just laughs. Always.

Right now though, he was laughing because of Foestalker's expression.

"You're never gonna get Ale into a spa, Sal," the Cahalith observed cheerfully. He didn't need the dreams Luna plagued him with every night to guess that.

I
    Irina

Alejandra was not usually one to become startled by many things: she had fought and been attacked by things that were the stuff of nightmares for the Herd - but this... This was a new sort of combat for the Irraka.

Her dark eyes widened, and she glanced rapidly from Sally, to Stefan and back again.

"No one said anything about a spa," Alejandra put out there, before it could become 'a thing'. "That is what lakes are for."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Children, calm yourselves." Sally winks "I didn't say anything about a Spa. Maybe just a haircut and wash. Come along." Sally says and leads her brother and sister through the mall. "Ale, I will happily go... hunting... with you if you do this for me. Please?" Sally said with a smile as she walks into Progressions Salon.

"Hello!" Sally says to the woman behind the counter. Sally requests for a few things for each of the Seekers Present. "Haircut and wash for Ale and I. Cut and Shave for Stefan. And an Eyebrow wax for the three of us. Ooo and Manicures and pedicures for each of us please." Sally smiles her excitement palpable.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan, who admittedly, did not generally wax his eyebrows, or give himself manicures, was also perfectly secure in himself not to give a crap and go along with it. If it made his sister happy, which it likely would, then he'd do pretty much whatever. Plus, it was going to be hilarious watching Alejandra's face while someone worked on her toenails.

The Storm Lord thought it was probably a good thing that Sally hadn't tried to explain what a Brazilian Wax was, or convince Alejandra it was a good idea. He did hang back slightly while Sally sorted out the order, and whispered in his younger sister's ear.

"Give no quarter, Ale."

I
    Irina

"The last time I had a haircut, my mother forced me to do so, so I would not look too wild for school!" Alejandra whispered back to Stefan in a sort of hiss. She was definitely dragging her heels, and the deer in headlights expression had been added to. Now she also appeared to be aggrieved - she was definitely here under false pretenses!

Sally owed her a lion hunt for this.

The announcement that waxing would be involved in her day elicited a swift raise of the eyebrows from Alejandra, and she determined to settle a decidedly unimpressed look on the first assistant to come near her with hot wax and a stripping... thing. It was bad enough that within a few minutes, someone would be advancing with the express purpose of shaving off her cla-nails with a board.

"Since when was torture supposed to be something you paid for?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"Trust me, its not torture, its pampering. Relax yourself love." Sally gives a nod to her family as they are welcomed back to 3 chairs in a row where they begin with a lovely hair washing. "I love this part." Sally says as she leans back in the chair and enjoys the scalp massage.

Sally looks to Stefan and Ale wondering just how they were fairing.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan, who quite frankly didn't give a shit as long as it was funny, was lounging back in a perfectly relaxed fashion, and looking good while doing it. That was the advantage of being confident, and even the trick of real confidence. It didn't matter what the Hell you were doing, so long as you were doing it.

Having shame was for people who weren't sure of themselves.

Stefan was damn sure of himself. There was no Storm Lord who wasn't.

Plus, he didn't have a lot of hair to wash, so this was kind of funny.

"Well, it's faster than having to do it myself. Somehow, I always end up getting occupied in the shower and forgetting what I was in there for to begin with,"
    the Cahalith drawled pleasantly, before calmly adding: "It's the pipes. Good for the singing voice."

He'd purposely left it just long enough to sound serious.

This is fun, huh Stef? Gonna be funnier when Ale flips out and stabs someone...

Ah, shut it. She's got better control than that.

I
    Irina

Alejandra did attempt to relax, but she disliked her head being thrust backward into a sink - leaving her neck open and bare. Even if there was no actual enemy nearby, the wolf did not appreciate the vulnerable position that she had been put in.

The water cascaded through her hair - admittedly not feeling so bad. But then it began to drip into her ears, and along her bare neck to elicit a twitch. The shampoo had a rather nice smell, but it dripped in soapy rivulets along her forehead and temples. Alejandra grimaced, and glared in irritation at the hapless assistant.

A shower in a waterfall would have been far more refreshing.

But she curled her fingers together into a tight fist to grit and bear it. It was what Sally wanted, and for her Beta's sake she would play nice with the interfering Herd.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally cracked open an eye and looked to her siblings. Seeing Alejandra's uncomfortableness, Sally's hand snaked out from under the apron and reach next to her. Taking Alejandra's hand in her own in a sisterly reassurance.

The beta smiled to Alejandra as she took a deep breath, enjoying the feeling of the fingers being rubbed into her scalp and then being ran through her long hair. Sally was raised up from her laid back position. Sally explained to the stylist what she wanted done and then smiles to Ale and Stefan, "How we doing?" Sally asked with a smile.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.