Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon raises an eyebrow at Martha's reaction as he settles Velma on the table. It would be downright crude to leave her lying on the floor, after all. There is a brief, cursory examination to make sure the Daeva isn't damaged in some accidental way, even if there is little he can do about it now.

Unable to stop himself, Dillon turns back to face her when he's halfway to the door. He points to her Torpid form lightly from his hip.

"Don't go anywhere, now."

Exiting the Conference Room not a minute after Martha closes it, the Reeve clears his throat. "Miss French, I'm afraid Miss Star won't be joining us this evening. We'll have to reschedule."

There is nothing that cracks his nonchalance.

"Herald Villiers, I have some letters that I'd like you to take a look at with your Gift, as soon as you have the time. Will that be alright?" As always, his public tone with Martha is still friendly, but respectfully formal.

Dillon seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that he still has drops of Velma's Vitae splattered across his face and shoulders.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Emma French

PRE

Emma gave Dillon a warm smile, between the body on the table and the mention of the letters she felt pretty good. "No problem, I have some reading to do still." Emma paused and tilted her head as she examined Dillon. "You have a little someone on you, you may want to clean up a bit." She grinned, "Speaking of clean up, do you need any help in there?" Emma pointed toward the conference room. Now that Velma was laying there, Emma's anger and frustration with her seemed to drift away.

Martha Villiers

PRE

All Martha can do is nod and agree. Uncertain if Dillon was in the middle of some fugue or just...well...she decided that nodding in agreement was the best course of action for the moment. Letting Emma speak, Martha nodded once more.

Taking a moment to pause, and prod her spectacles back up her nose a little.

"Of course, sir...of course...let me see the letters in situ and I shall do all I can for you." she almost whispered when the chance arouse.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread