Ended
Watch

Discussing the Darkness

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale had remained silent as he listened to Chap's words, preoccupied by the task his Beta was about to take on. However, he was confident that the Ithauer could pass such a test, and knew that this was obviously important to John; otherwise he wouldn't have called them all here to discuss it. "You can count on me brother," he said to Chap, a firm nod in his direction. "I will do what you need me to assist, and will not interfere with this test of yours." The Rahu offered his Beta a confident, reassuring smile as he said those words.

"You got this Chap, I know you do," he said to the Ithauer, clapping him on the shoulder.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

"Thank you," John said as Dale clapped him on the shoulder before looking around at them all, "All of you. I know it will be hard, and no doubt boring, standing around a burial mound but it will definitely help."

The Ithaeur stood, stretching out his legs. "Now, I think I'm going to get some rest and get my affairs in order before the initiation begins. I'll let you all know of the date."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Johnny, what you gonna tell your lady?" Digger asked before John could walk away. Having ties complicated things. Digger knew that Chaplain wasn't going to do anything stupid, but, "We all need to know so if she stops the shop or something we can keep our story straight."

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

John had thought about it and was glad Digger had done so too.

"Well, I was just going to tell her that I was being buried alive for some strange chaplain ritual."

A pause. A smile.

"Or, I was going to say I had a conference out of town. In all honesty, I cannot lie worth a damn."

"Heh," Skaald snorts out in wry bemusement. "Just tell her you're going to be out of touch for a few days, and that the rest of us are going to be with you. Three days isn't that long and I'm sure she'll be fine. If she asks for details tell her you're going on a spiritual retreat and the rest of us had some business to tend too in the same area so we made a trip out of it. It has the benefit of truth without revealing anything we shouldn't."

+1
    SL
    PRE

Anthony remained silent for this conversation. He knew little of Chaplain of a person and knew nothing of his lady friend. For now this mystery lady remained a side note that Anthony could use to tease Chap at some point down the road.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Look, too many cooks, if she calls the shop, he had to go out of town for a conference. End of story. Leave it at that aight. Don't overcomplicate. Best lies are the simple ones, that hint the truth." Digger rubbed his eyes, fools never lie before...

"Chap, go get some rest and some grub, you got some big days coming up. Everybody else, keep it down, let the man catch some rest."

Lets wrap this up so Chap can get going. I am sure Forn would like to get the ball rolling.

"Prospect, go get some takeout, Pizza and Beer or something." Digger says to Tony.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

John laughed at Digger's reply, finding his manner blunt but welcome. When the mention of food and drink was offered, John paused. "That sounds a great idea."

The idea of the last supper seemed to dawn in the Ithaeur's mind and he smirked.

Sounds good

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale nodded in agreement with his Alpha. "Yeah, better to tell her something along those lines," he said to the Ithaeur. "Don't make it too complicated, or she'll suspect something." The Rahu gave his Beta a quick wink, trying to raise his spirits a bit. "I'll be alright Chap, I'm confident that you've got this," he added as a confident smile grew on his lips.

All good by me

Skaald nods in agreement, "Right."

All clear here.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last