Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

Heading back from the morgue with Digger, Chaplain was quiet on the journey, pondering the information Deathwright had passed onto him, and the test that was to come. It wasn't going to be easy yet he knew that with the mere presence of the pack by his side, figuratively speaking, he could get through the worst of it.

All he needed to do was tell them.

Arriving back at Prophecy's, John, perhaps uncharacteristically headed straight for the fridge and grabbed two beers, automatically holding one out to Digger. An indication of the seriousness of the conversation, no doubt.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"You want a smoke too?" Digger asked taking the beer and popping the top off. He takes a drink, pulls a smoke out of his pack and lights it.

"Glad your okay dude, I wasn't happy leaving you in there alone."

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

Chaplain chuckled as Digger took the beer. "No, I'm breaking my own fair share of sins at the moment, thanks. I'd rather not destroy my body at the same time."

When Digger mentioned being left alone, the Ithaeur nodded in understanding. "I know, and I'm sorry for forcing you into that situation, Digger. However, trust me when I say it was worth it," John smiled, a knowing glint that occasionally shone in his eye.

It was the same one that came when Chaplain was inspiring the dog soldiers for battle.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"If I didn't trust you brother I wouldn't be here sharing a beer with you. And I sure as fuck would not have left you alone in there." Digger said, "as for sins, Water into Wine brother, just not to excess." Digger tips his beer to his brother and takes a big drink, as he does not hold himself to the same scrutiny that Chaplin does.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

The Beta laughed at Digger's words and held up his own beer in salute before taking a sip.

"Amen."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Where the fuck are those punks." Digger says, Now in this situation most people would pick up a cellphone. But as digger is A. the Alpha, and B. A Cahalith, he does something a little different. He reaches out with Pack awareness.

2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-19 14:33:54 Digger rolls 5 to Pack Awareness (Wits3+Empathy1+Wisdom1) (10 Again) 8, 10, 7, 1, 4, 5 2 successes

@Jag , @Skaald , @Swift @Xander @Dale Hunt

Nearly as soon as Digger reaches out, Skaald walks in through the back door. He has the look of hard work about him: dirt and grease clinging in his hair and a sheen of sweat quickly drying on his forehead. To Digger's senses he's tired and sore, but with that sort of muscle pain that comes with the satisfaction of a full days work. He closes the door and drops a thick leather vest onto a hook he installed nearby. He nods to Digger and Chap, "Sorry I'm a bit late. Had to catch up on some work out there that wouldn't keep."

He heads over to the fridge and digs out a beer, then noticing Chap's drinking too, he raises an eyebrow. "What's up?"

Dale Hunt

PRE

Not much longer after Skaald had stepped through the door, Dale opened it once more as he stepped inside. "You called boss?" he asked as he walked up to his pack, noticing that his Alpha and Beta were doing a little drinking. "Huh, seems like I didn't get the memo..." he let his words trail off as he offered them all a quick grin. "Are we celebrating something?" asked the Rahu, curious as to why Digger had called him here. Maybe it was a celebration, or maybe it was important business. Regardless of what it was, Dale was there and ready to join his brothers in whatever awaited them next.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

"Hey Skaald, no problem," Chaplain smiled to the Cahalith as he came through. When Dale arrived, Chaplain gave the Rahu a shake of his head. "Not quite, a little more serious than that. I'll tell you all about it once the Prospect gets here." There was no impatience in his voice, rather it was quite introspective as he thought about what he'd learned.

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Anthony arrives, late, but still comes rushing in. "Sorry, car trouble."

He opens his mouth as if to say more but instead cocks his head to the side as he notices the beer in the hands of the man named "Chaplain".

"Problem?" he says rather curiously to Chap.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last