DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach sat in the back of the van in the alley behind the Wal-Mart parking lot, and truth be told, he was a little perturbed. Fuming might be a good word. If Abby wanted someone to protect her from what she just did, then she had better show up.

His retainer kept an eye out from the driver's seat, Zach was counting the seconds he had to wait.
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

D
    Decibelle

There we are, continuity's less mangled. AlphaStrike - shall we continue?

It feels like it takes longer than it should for Abby to arrive, but eventually, she does - barely ten seconds late. "Hey, sorry about that. Had to, like, run from my haven." The Haunt casually gives him a shrug, watching him, before shifting her position - she's still wearing the same clothes from Court, although there's a faint scent of sewage to her now, and they're slightly tinged from a blood sweat. "What's wrong, Mr. Passions?" She hadn't seen him since their new allegiance had been sealed, but the text had sounded urgent.
    "I did some, like, talking and stuff. Did you hear about the Reeve?"

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

"Hop in."

Zach pulls the door on the side of the van open, and gets in the car. The seats have been moved around, and there's a space for Abby available. Zach takes a seat behind the driver, Zach's retainer.
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

D
    Decibelle

"Thanks." Abby pulls herself in easily, slamming the door shut behind Zach, and swivels on the seat to face him, idly massaging her shoulder. "I, like, did what you asked, by the way, found out some stuff." She briefly glances out the window, at the darkened Wal-Mart behind them, before looking over at Zach again.
    "What's up, anyway?"

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach pulls his phone out and shows Abby her text, and says "This is bad. It's a triple breach of the Masquerade. You mentioned a clan by name, a clan power, and a member of the domain by name. This is bad, Abby."

D
    Decibelle

"Oh. That." She paused, looking at him. "Shit."
    Remaining in silence for a few moments, she shifts her position, awkwardly trying to decide how she feels about this, before trying to search for a benefit in the end of it all. "At least it's, like, just a text message, right? Nobody'll know about it." Another pause. "And I'll totally, like, be sure not to do it again."

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

"While it is small and seemingly hidden, it's actually quite easy for a mortal working at the phone company to search their own database for anything Vampire related, and if that person was a hunter as well, then they might know the code words and titles and names of things, and you might have just given them the name of someone in the domain. Admittedly, Culler doesn't get out much, but it's still a violation of the First Tradition, and we have to be careful. Right now we are going to the Avalon and you will tell the Acting Reeve that you made a mistake and need help correcting it. In reality, it will be easy for someone skilled with computers to delete the text, but we need to act quickly and close the window any enemies could use to their advantage. You will probably end up owing someone a boon for covering your ass, but that can be turned into an advantage as well."

Zach turned up front to check on their progress traveling to their destination.

D
    Decibelle

"What if I, like, got rid of the text myself?" asked Abby, shifting in the chair and glancing at Zach, out the corner of her eye. At least Martha was acting at the Reeve, meaning she had a chance of escaping without owing someone another Boon. "Whatever you say goes, though." It seemed a little bit alarmist, to her, but she figured Zach probably knew best in this situation. And it wasn't like another Boon was going to make a difference, the way things were stacked these days.

Actually, most of the people she owed had long-since left the domain. That was a nice change.

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach cocks an eyebrow at Abby. I didn't know she could....maybe?

"What course of action would you take to fix this yourself?"

D
    Decibelle

"I've got someone who, like, knows computers better than me," she replied, leaning back in the chair and glancing at Zach. "It's the same guy I was looking at for... that other job." Even though she knew the car was secure, she couldn't help but give Zach's retainer another glance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread