Trax IX (Open)

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie's head cocked when Owen spoke. And then her eyebrow cocked. Surely he was aware on how Domains worked. "Yeah...not gonna happen till you go upstairs. Sorry kid." The Regent generally knew who was acknowledged in the city. Most showed up to the Elysias at any given day.

Taking a final drag of her smoke the Regent casually glanced around Trax. "Well, I have places to go, blood dolls to drain." Nodding to Vorigan for the drink.

"So like I said, if some of you want to stop out by the golf course, and a few others wanna hit up Seymour be my guest." Pulling out another smoke like it was one for the road. "If you run into some shit, don't call me, call the Lord." Pointing to the thin lanky barkeep. "Cause if the shit hits the fan and I get a call, it's not gonna be pretty."

"However...." Roxie turned and half grinned. "If you do find out anything juicy, tya may wanna let me know..."

And with those last words, the Regent was already backing out of the bar's front door and taking off.

ooc
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

C
    Cross

Trax will close in 5 days. Please finish up any conversations!

Owen nods, in the end, her rebuff could have been worst. Watching her go, he gets a thoughtful look as he considers the two places that the Regent mentioned. The apartment building in Seymour sounded to be more his thing then the golf course, which likely sports a club of some sort. He had enough of clubs, besides, there is unlikely to be a large crowd milling about Seymour.

He stops off at the bar, leaving a tip for the Lord before heading out. "Thank you for the water." He says as he places the three dollar bills on the counter and then heads for the door.

Owen exits Scene

C
    C_Lloyd

"Not for you, I'd imagine, " replied the Nos, with a wink. "And I'd love the company. I think I'll look into the issue with the out-of-place cars. It sounds... less tedious than the other situation. I'm sure there are people better equipped to handle that. Unless of course, you'd prefer the other?'

Jackson was glad she'd agreed to join him. He didn't want to put her in harms way, but he did want to see her in action. He also was certain there was no challenge they wouldn't be able to face, especially if it was just involving rich people.

Given the opportunity to either look into some shady individuals from out of town, or head down to a country club, the Daeva much rather do the latter. After all, South Sacramento wasn't the nicest of places, and the idea of spending an evening at a country club appealed to the young Succubus. "Actually, I'd much rather head over to the country club if you don't mind," she said in response to Jackson, offering him a flirtatious smile as she looked into his eyes. "It may turn out to be a little tedious, but we don't really know what to expect from the other situation anyway." Julia gave the Haunt a little shrug after saying those words, hoping that he would go for it.

"And once we have handled that, I'd be more than happy to help out with the studio thing," she added for good measure, hoping that her willingness to give him a hand with acquiring a studio to work in would play in her favor in this situation.

C
    C_Lloyd

Jackson was completely unable to resist Julia's flirting, and quickly accepted her suggestion. "Alright then, let's do it. I don't think I've ever been to a country club."

Or ever wanted to go. Thought the Nosferatu. But he could bear with it knowing that he'd be in good company.

Jackson stood. "I think I should get going. It's gotten too... regal in here for my tastes." The Nosferatu turned to shoot a disapproving frown to Vorigan, and a slight bow to Roxie just in case she actually did give a rat's ass. Better safe than sorry. "Join me?"

Jackson will leave the scene.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Fringe turned back to her drink; if she had made any decisions regarding the investigations that the Regent purposefully left hanging, the Mekhet made no sign. She drank slow and into the night, privately relishing the chance to be among her own kind for once.

Julia offered the Haunt a smile as he agreed to look into the other thing. "Perfect!" she said to him in response. The country club should be at least more fun then hanging out in this shithole," she thought to herself.

As Jackson stood up to leave the bar, the young Daeva got up from her seat as well. "Sure thing," she said to him in response. "I think last call is about to be called anyway..." she let her words trail off, letting out a soft chuckle as they exited the bar together.

Julia leaves the scene

C
    Cross

Great scene, guys! Keep an eye out for the next Trax soon!

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.