Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
(1211) Leon and Morgan

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    C
    Cherry

Her charming persona brought a smile back to his face again his stance became tall again. "ive not really done much walking and investigating, ive kind of paid a visit to the 4 seasons but thats abut it if im honest." the question answered Leon just looked at Morgan.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

The beast guessed he wanted her to share what she knew, so she just started gabbing, "Well, the only other place I've been is Treetop Fashions, though I don't know if you're into clothes shopping. Oh, but there is a place run by the Summer King...what was it called...furnace, forge, anvil, fortress...wait! The second one. Forge. I think its a gym or boxing place. Not sure, but you like boxing, right?" She thought for a second, then shrugged, "That's it for the Freehold. Only other cool spots I've been to aren't related to our kind. Lets see...Prophecy Motorcycles, the guys who run it are nice so its a good place to go if your a biker or just look for a tough leather jacket. And the Rage seems like a pretty awesome place, loud lights and flashy sound...er other way around, heh. Aaaand there are a few other nightclubs in town too, but I don't know about them. Sorry, I'm still new in town too I guess." She ended with another shrug before grabbing and munching on another meat finger. She was at a bit of a loss on what else to talk about now. She was also eyeing some pastries along the table.

C
    Cherry

The 'forge' struck Leon's interst, "Forge eh? Sounds up my ally, could always do with showing off a little bit, get my name out there see if i cant drum up and work on peoples face's, heh" the rest of the things kind of just glazed past Leon, in one ear and right out the other. but it was rude to not talk about a persons interests, wasnt it? "so your into fashion, do you not were the armour all the time?", Leon's feeble attempt at a joke could have accidentally come across as sarcastic but that was his way.

C
    Cherry

Before Mogan ot the chance to reply the announcement came.

Leon knew nothing of what went down in the parties and was also confused by the weak constitution comment. He turned to Morgan as the announcement ended and spoke with a sound of slight confusion "you wanna go? It seems the done thing."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

She nodded in agreement, "Yeah, guess we should see what the noise is all about...Hopefully it is a treat and not a trick." With that, she headed over to see what was going on.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.