Ended
Watch
41 - 43
DISPLAYED
(1211) Lou and L'aire

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    S
    Sasha

It was hard to tell if L’aire was turning green behind the costume make up on her face… but she probably was. “Oh I totally believe you Degnar. Although I’ve heard a lot of things taste like chicken.” Try not to vomit. The Fairest grinned as kindly as she could. But she also wasn't about to judge him for his way of life. Considering he could just ask and someone would probably help him in the Freehold. At least she thought as much.

Way to ruin chicken for me. And I like my meat.

“Not spoken to them by choice?” The Dancer craned her neck slightly out of curiosity. “Some I can’t blame you for.” She whispered quickly through her teeth. Her first thought of people to avoid was Terra.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

The Darkling blinked twice at L'aire's response. "Really?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to one side. "Like what?" He was in fact curious as to what other things may taste like chicken, and wondered if someone who didn't know what each was would be able to tell the difference.

Mystery meat madness...but without Spam.

When the Winter Fairest asked her question, Degnar shrugged in response. "I guess you could say its by choice," he said to her in his monotone voice. "I don't get out much. Especially during daylight hours." He suddenly raised an eyebrow as a thought crossed his mind. "Maybe I should've dressed up as a vampire," he said, in his best attempt at being humorous about the situation. Of course, the markings Arcadia had left on him were nothing to laugh about.

S
    Sasha

L’aire was surprised Degnar even asked. “I dunno, I’ve heard rabbit taste like chicken. And when I was in New Orleans someone tried to convince me to eat snake and told me it tasted like chicken.” Throwing a graceful hand up in the air, not really certain if what she heard was true.

“Well if it’s your choice, I’m not going to lecture you and try to change your mind.” L’aire’s words delivered honestly. On a another level, she actually understood Degnar’s choice, but for different reasons. And then he mentioned Vampire and the Fairest couldn’t help but let out a quick chirp of a laugh. “Yeah, that would have been fitting huh.” Realizing he was a Tunnelgrub, the Dancer now wondered if he was making a joke or being honest. Shit, maybe that wasn’t meant to be funny. And there was a matching expression to go with her thought. L’aire was about to speak, but knew there was no recovering that no matter how hard she tried.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.