Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1211) Lou and L'aire

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    S
    Sasha

Jaw dropping at whatever the freakishly furry white thing that entered, that she could have guessed was a mythical snow creature, the Winter Fairest gasped. “Yeah, I’ll say all out.” And she also caught Rook ’s costume…at least she thought it was Rook. “I barely recognize some of our Freeholders.”

"Thank you." Smiling beautifully in gratitude of the compliment. L’aire wasn’t really sure who Lich King was but she was amused by the Draconic’s reasoning behind it. And she didn't really want to tell him it wasn't totally fear inducing either. It may have been creepy, but the Draconic only looked more Regal. “Well, I guess both of our costumes are reminiscent of other times. I’ve never played a video game to be honest.” Shrugging one shoulder a little apologetically. “Maybe our costumes are fear inducing because of the feeling we got from them when we saw them?” The Fairest offered the towering glimmering Dragon. "I'm dressed as Gozer, from Ghostbusters." Of course L'aire wanted to make sure he knew what she was referring to.

“Okay, let me give you the ‘famous line’.” Pointing upwards as the idea flashed in her head.

The Dancer decided to give Lou a little example from the movie. Looking down to the ground a moment, she summoned up her own feeling when she saw the movie. L'aire's violet eyes widened and her voice took on as close as an impression of Gozer’s she could get. “Are you a God?” Letting each syllable hang in the air while her eyes focused intensely on Lou's amber spheres.

3 Suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-10 11:56:36 Sasha rolls 9 to Gozer Impression (9 Again) 9, 5, 7, 1, 4, 8, 3, 10, 4, 5, 7 3 successes

C
    C_Lloyd

"You're very welcome, " Lou returned with a smile.

"Um... no?" Lou responded with a confused half-smile. Unfortunately, he did not see the movie and clearly didn't understand that if someone asks if you are a god, that you say YES.

"I never actually saw the Ghost Busters movies. I know they were out there, but never really saw them. I did mostly reading and things like that. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you've never played a video game. It's not everyone's thing, and it can really distracting at time consuming. But hey, I've got an impression for you too! It's not famous, but I think you'll like it."

Lou stands up tall, and glares L'aire right in the eyes.

4 suxx pres + intimidation
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-12 08:55:09 Lou rolls 10 to Scary Lich King Quote (10 Again) 9, 6, 9, 9, 5, 10, 7, 2, 2, 5, 1 4 successes

"You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Lou didn't bother to try and mitigate the fact that he was over seven-feet tall and already imposing in any way, shape, or form, and his threat sounded almost real. He maintained an intense glare at L'aire for a few moments before backing off and smiling.

"Scary, right?" he asked, not even seeming to notice the intensity of his re-enactment.

S
    Sasha

“Oh.” Shrugging with a smirk. “Well, some people think the movie was campy. As a kid that it was creepy and funny.” One hand tossed up in the air offering a little of her own nostalgia. “Most of my free time was spent in rehearsals. If I did read, the only stuff I did was for school.”

With a bright grin the Dancer nodded. “Oh, okay.” L’aire was excited for another impression. Dancing and acting went hand and hand once in a while. And for another Fairest to try their hand with it, she was intrigued.

Then her smile fell away from her face and her mouth opened slightly with widened eyes.

It’s an act, it’s an act, it’s an act, it’s an act. The Winter kept repeating in her head while looking up to the beautiful, regal Draconic looming over her. She was frozen for a moment, not entirely sure what to say. L’aire’s violet eyes met Lou’s intense embers feeling the full effect of his stare.

Reflexively, she took a step back and said in a quiet voice. “Yes… scary.” L’aire wasn’t upset with him by any means, that was what tonight was about. Continuing in the same quiet manner. "That was really good." Despite not knowing what the hell the quote was about, she wasn't about to ask more details. Still, if that was an example of the tall Draconic’s anger by any means, now she nearly regretted not being able to teach him somewhere that would accommodate him.

Damn it.

C
    C_Lloyd

4suxx empathy
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-13 06:10:18 Lou rolls 5 to see if Sasha is okay (10 Again, WillPower) 9, 1, 4, 9, 8 3 successes

As L'aire got more quiet and backed away, Lou frowned and replied with a tentative "Thanks."

Lou stood in silence for a mew moments before finally speaking up, breaking the awkward silence.

"Are you okay?" he asked, a concerned expression on his face. His fiery eyes flickered intensely as he continued to stare at the dancer.

Did I go to far? Did I remind her of something? Oh, I hope I don't run her off.

S
    Sasha

The Fairest Dancer was captured in Lou’s eyes still, even when he asked how she was. “Yeah.” Nodding to his concern. She wasn’t trying to be over dramatic, but, a big pearly dragon just overshadowed her with his voice and considering his stature… she was a little fearful of course.

“I’ll be fine, really.” Nodding and finally breaking the gaze of the wingless Fairest. She took a deep breath, releasing a chilly breeze and looked back up to him. “You’re very convincing, Lou.” She said honestly. “That must be an intense game.” The Winter Fairest said in observation, especially after his display.

Stepping forward toward the Fairest Draconic she spoke. “After all, that’s what tonight’s about right?” She smiled a little out of the corner of her mouth. “Being a little scared and having some fun with it?” L’aire shrugged one shoulder and the look on her face said ‘no harm no foul,' and gently touching his arm as she did. “The spirit of the evening, right?” She bit her lip and smirked apologetically. "Besides, I kinda started it." L'aire chuckled softly.

1 Suxx - transparent
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-14 18:02:22 Sasha rolls 3 to ...whut? (10 Again) 6, 4, 9 1 success

C
    C_Lloyd

"Oh... okay, " Lou replied, content with L'aire's re-assurance, even though it was clear that she was frightened.

He took a deep breath.

"Right, this is all in good fun." He smiled, though it was clear that there was still some worry. "So, do you know if this is just a meet and greet, or do you expect something more from our hosts?"

S
    Sasha

L’aire returned Lou’s smile with her own soft grin. “Of course.” Nodding to easily agree with the Draconic. She really didn’t want to dwell anymore, it’s not like he broke her leg, arm, finger or etc.

“Well, this is my first Autumn festivities thing in Sacramento. I’m not entirely sure what to expect. I was here for a hosted party from the Spring Court and it was essentially a meet and greet.” But it seemed more like eat and meat.

L’aire turned a little as her violet eyes peered round to look for anything of interest besides the buffet or creepy decorum. Tapping her cheek, she thought. “I’m not entirely sure what’s planned. From Queen Nutkins’s bulletin she did warn that they claimed no responsibility for white hairs.” L’aire chuckled.

I think I got one like give seconds ago already.

C
    C_Lloyd

"So she did!" Lou said, excitedly, his apprehension finally laid to rest. "This is my first Autumn here as well, and I'm really curious as to what's in store for us. What do you think of the other costumes, so far?"

Lou turned around to get a good look at the other guests to take in their costumes. One of the first he noticed was Dominyk, with Clare at her side. He was confused as to what part of his costume was supposed to be scary. Bowser was at least a turtle and a villian - but Princess Peach? He frowned as he scanned the other guests.

"The Dread Queen doesn't disappoint." he said as he pointed out Terri Nutkins to his light-footed companion. He laughed at Anya's costume - not because it wasn't venue appropriate, but because he couldn't otherwise see her wearing it. Somehow it was fitting, considering his fellow Draconic's serious demeanor. Rook's costume also took him by surprise, but it made perfect sense that a champion of the Summer Court would go out all out to support the Dread Queen's first event since her coronation.

A bright, oafish grin spread across his face as he saw Violet LeBlanc enter. He waved politely at her as she passed by and initiated conversation with Rook. I'll have to catch up with her one day. He thought to himself.

"So, L'aire, there seems to be a good showing. These are some pretty awesome cos..."

Lou froze as he turned to see Katrin Byeli enter the room. A trembling gasp escaped his lips as he took several steps backwards. His breathing heightened to a peak for a few seconds before he came down, mumbling to himself. "Ju.. just the Winter Queen." After speaking this realization aloud, he released an audible sigh. She looks just like HER

Except she's made of ice, Lou!

"I um... sorry about that." Lou said to the Dancer. "I... she reminded me of someone I didn't want to see."

S
    Sasha

“Utterly creepy.” L’aire said candidly. And then palmed upward toward the Draconic. “I mean, that’s the point of it of course. And some are really creative.”

The Fairest’s eyes wandered in the same direction as the pearlescent Dragon and took in some pink thing. Not to mention some of the other dazzlingly scary costumes like that of Betony Rue. That of the new high Mantle of Spring, spooky and gorgeous at the same time in a painted face

Grinning as she agreed with Lou’s assessment of Terri. “No, she certainly doesn’t disappoint.” But others seem to have. “And a lot put some thought into it.” Gazing about and nodding along to Lou’s regal voice while watching her Queen enters, which was beautifully dreadful and…

Whoa

L’aire’s head snapped to the Fairest as he stepped backwards. Her eyes flicking from Katrin then swiftly back to Lou.

Shaking her head to Lou as he apologized. “No, no need to apologize.” Not that the Fairest Dancer was nearly as amazingly beautiful as her Queen, but L’aire slipped into Lou’s range and toward him as an offering of a distraction. “Are you alright?” Her expression held concern and a little worry while her cool hand moved over the Draconic’s arm gently. It probably wasn’t a comforting warmth sadly. Looking upward her eyebrows moved to a question of ‘who’ by accident. What the hell would scare a Draconic?! Her face nearly begged the question, but the Fairest said nothing while she awaited Lou to continue. At the closed distance, L'aire's head and neck were fully turned upward to look to his face.

C
    C_Lloyd

Lou slowly looked down onto the Dancer's face after winding down. "I'm fine."

He turns to look at Katrin one more time. "Thank you."

The Draconic stood there for a few moments silently staring at the Winter Queen.

"So. What now?" The fires in Lou's eyes were all but stilled.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.