(1211) Eternal Autumn 2012

Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare stepped up next to Dom and snorted. ”If you say so.” She looks around and shakes her head, then leans close to share, ”To be honest, I don’t think I thought the collar thing through. This one is cheap as hell and really pokey.” She lets out an annoyed sigh and tries to shift the studded leather so it wasn’t scratching her skin as she looked around again.

”Um… I have no idea. Not quite hungry yet, but I don’t know who to talk to…”

Magnus rifles through his bag for a while, the clinking of glass on glass can be heard as he does so. He seems to be re-arranging the contents of his bag to his liking. After a few minutes he nods curtly to himself - a gesture very common to the Wizened, but made quite hazardous by the rather massive pair of horns protruding from his head this evening. He winces, as he realizes how close he came to smashing them into the near by chair and wall. Then he slings the sack back over his shoulder and starts to make his way across the room.

There were many stops the short, white-fur clad man wished to make tonight, and he wasn't sure exactly who to try to catch when, but the first three were obvious. And the first one was just as clear. Magnus heads in the direction of the evening's host, the Dread Queen was the first on his list tonight.

Terri Nutkins was currently speaking with another member of the freehold, so Magnus pauses a polite distance away, but nods his horn-imbued head so as to subtly grab her attention. He wished to pay his respects, but also not to take up more of her time than was necessary.

L
    LadyVictris

After filling a plate, John casts around for someone to talk to, and his eye is caught by the even larger than usual figure of Locke. He hadn't run into him since the meeting, and in fact had never spoken properly to the man.

Which seems remiss of me, given we're part of the same court.

Seeking to remedy this, John approaches the Witchtooth, still affecting the prowling gait his outfit demanded.

"Nice costume," he begins, shifting his plate in order to extend a hand, a smile showing below the half-mask.

"It's Locke, isn't it? I've seen you around but never had the chance to introduce myself. John Lapsley."

2 successes on prowly prowly
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-14 11:54:59 John Lapsley rolls 6 to prowling (Dex+Expression) (10 Again) 7, 2, 3, 10, 10, 7, 5, 7 2 successes

Warren Locke

S
    Spartan

The Clown stay's leaned in the corner twirling his bat slowly as he watches the people mingle about. He keeps to himself for now. Still smarting over recent events and mulling over how to change them. The Hoplite/Clown was glad he wore the mask today. To hide the extra strong grimace on his face.

Perry diCarto

Leaving his conversation with Stripes and Nero with a new bit of legal research to do, Perry looked around for Mrs. Rosemary with a smirk on under the mask. Everyone was so... terrifying! He hadn't yet had the chance to greet his new Queen since the manifestation of his Mantle a few days before, and he wished to do so.

The excitement caused the whispers of his Mantle to flare somewhat, the supportive and excited mutterings following Perry as he moved. Finding Mrs. Bloodymary, he offered her a little faux bow and said, "Good evening -- your costume this evening is so... spooky, ma'am!" He chuckled. It actually was.

Jag

JUSTIN KINCAID

Enter the POTUS, or rather, a long past POTUS. Accompanied by a tinny serenade of "Hail To The Chief" that was played by a small novelty chime concealed in a pocket of his suit jacket, Richard Nixon made his grand entrance into the hall. Pausing at the doorway for effect, with a muffled (beneath the vintage mask) "My fellow Americans..." the suit-wearing Executive Manikin raised both hands up in the air in dual peace signs and performed the traditional hunched shoulder and head shaking I AM NOT A CROOK salute.

Having thus properly greeted the good citizens of the Freehold, Mr. President wandered over to the bar.

Justin's Mask

The Fairest with the amazing eyes that were very evident amidst the make up painted upon her face caught a high mantled Summer as he walked into the Throne Room. By deduction, she could guess it was Spartan , the only other high Mantle of Summer had been the Metalflesh chess piece, who had entered with a Draconic earlier.

As the Clown had walked into the corner, the Nightsinger watched as others entered noticing costumes of all sorts of variations of scary. She did wonder what the costumes said about the wearer, if it was something deep within them longing to come out.

Walking toward the Summer Hoplite, the Autumn flowers sprung forth beneath her feet and disappeared as she walked over them. The stunning Flowering approached the Embodiment of Summer and spoke with her rich French accent. “Would you care to fetch an hors d’ourves with me?” A delicate looking hand gestured briefly to the buffet spread. “I was very curious to see if Mrs. Rosemary made anything like a, uh la sorcières or witches brew?” Her fingers searching in the air for the words that were more familiar. Violet was clearly in the spirit of the evening.

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

The next person to walk into the Throne Room was no other than the Onyx Queen herself. As usual, she carried herself with all the grace of a Fairest, who also happened to be a Sovereign of the Freehold. For this occasion, Katrin had decided to go with a look that was perhaps all too familiar to those gathered there that evening. The Queen of Winter had dressed up as the archetypal evil queen of fairy tales, wearing a long black dress and a golden crown upon her brow. Her frigid eyes completed the look all too well, sending shivers down the spine of any who dared look into them.

Harvey was just a step behind his Queen, scanning the room as he entered. The Sun Banisher seemed to be dressed up as some sort of golem, or something of the sort. While he certainly didn't attract the attention Katrin did, his costume was certainly impeccable, looking strikingly real to the naked eye.

Regardless of the spooky decorations and frightening costumes, the Winter Queen seemed unfazed by it all. As usual, she kept a neutral expression as she walked over to sit by a table in a far corner of the room, the Sun Banisher following close behind.

Fear Is Nothing...activated prior to arrival for both
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-15 20:07:48 Harvey rolls 9 to Fear Is Nothing (10 Again) 1, 5, 5, 4, 5, 2, 8, 3, 3 1 success
    2012-11-15 19:55:46 Katrin Byeli rolls 14 to Fear Is Nothing (10 Again) 10, 10, 7, 9, 7, 9, 1, 5, 9, 4, 8, 8, 6, 5, 4, 5 7 successes
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Mrs. Rosemary had been arranging a group of pumpkin spice muffins when the Shadowsoul approached. The Ogress turned to face him, not recognizing him at first due to the mask over his face. However, she did recognize the lawyer's voice, and the faint caress of Spring around him.

"Perry! Yours is rather spooky as well," she called out in response, the excitement obvious in her voice. "Congratulations by the way! It seems Spring has welcomed you with open arms." The Verdant Queen offered him a gentle smile, which actually looked quite horrifying due to her costume...and rows of sharp teeth. As sweet as she was, she was still a Gristlegrinder...

"Can I offer you a muffin?" she asked in a pleasant tone, her smile widening just a bit.

Perry diCarto

Perry and Mrs. Rosemary continue here.

Page 5 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.