Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Get Rivered

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

At the change of subject, Terri smirked but played along. "Its a clothing boutique, mainly one-off, unique items for men and women but I also create Hedgespun raiment for, you know, those of us who need it. You should stop by sometime, Heath," she added with a genuine smile.

At mention of the monthly poker nights, Terri nodded with some enthusiasm. "Definitely. It would be really great."

It would also help the Autumn Queen in getting a general feel for how the Courts are doing outside of her own without having to bother her fellow Sovereigns.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

"Oh you know I will," Heath replies to Terri. "But that's interesting to learn that we have a talented tailor in our midst. I like to look sharply dressed, though it's hard buying suits when I'm so lanky."

Caught by Perry in his subject change he shrugged sheepishly. "Well, you know, I think it's best to cut my losses before I start bringing up mud wrestling. Whoops, too late." The Minstrel snickered, obviously the slip being intentional.

At L'aire's suggestion Heath smiled and nodded vigorously. "Hells to the yes, we should. Though you better watch yourselves next time, I'll clean you out!" he joked in his usual cheerful manner. "Plus it's good to hear what everyone's up to around town."

Heath bends down and signals towards Justice if she's in sight. "Here pwetty pwincess. I wouldn't mind visiting you too," he cooed as he called for the cat to pet her.
      Hewwo Puss, 1sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-05 12:28:01 Heath rolls 2 to grunt squeak and squawk with the animals [Manip - 1(untrained)] (10 Again) 5, 8 1 success

C
    Cross

Justice, having been terrified into submission by Terri's leafsplosion, wanted nothing to do with any of what was going on out in the living room. Heath's baby talk resulted in little more than silence from the rampaging beast's lair.

hell to the no (defender wins on ties)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-03-05 12:30:47 Justice rolls 6 to Fuck That Shit (10 Again) 6, 8, 4, 4, 5, 2 1 success

S
    Sasha

L’aire remembered that Lou had stopped by her store some time ago for a suit while she was there. The Autumn Queen knew what she was doing, and seemed to understand the need of the individuals. “Terri, with the amount of customers with special preferences, it’s hard to imagine what they did without you before.”

The Fairest’s brow furrowed playfully. “Mud wrestling?” How in the heck does that fit here. “Yeah, I’m sure Perry wouldn’t like his hot tub turned into a mud bath.” Snickering and shaking her head.

The Dancer watched to see if the kitten would come out. Waiting for a moment, L’aire didn’t see the little thing even poke his head around. “Maybe Justice will be better next time we’re over?”

“Oh, maybe she’ll take a bribe. One of those little laser thingies or katnip.” Turning back to the three. "Isn't that like kitty crack?"

Perry diCarto

Perry wiggled his eyebrows at L'aire's suggestion that he wouldn't like his hot tub turned into a mud bath. "Or maybe I would..." A smirk as he brazen flicked his eyes up and down Heath's front and give him a big joking wink at the end. He still remembered Heath's reaction on the day the jester realized he was battin' for the other team and thought it was kind of funny.

Looking toward the door, he said, "You're welcome to try, I guess, but Justice is cunning. She'll probably come out, look at where the laser is coming from, and bite your hand. I have no idea what I'm going to do with that girl." A little shrug, as if he feared the kitten was lost to a world of violence and kitty clawing.

"By the by, Terri, I wouldn't mind looking into some custom Hedgespun stuff. My suit could use a little pizzazz, if you catch my drift. What sort of things do you need to make that kind of thing?"He grinned, imagining a Hedgespun tie that sold lies and a suit that sold his arguments.

S
    Selena

ooc

C
    Cross

OOC

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

"Alright, great! We'll have to schedule that mud wrestling for next time though." Heath fakes a yawn, stretching his arms out wide, his back curling and causing his head and hair to dangle down behind the chair's headrest. "Woo, I'm beat. All this sitting really wears a guy out," he joked and returned from his contortions. "Guess I'll call it a night. Two beers shouldn't cause me any trouble getting home. I'm not even buzzed. Can't wait to come visit you at your store, Terri, now that I know about it. And I'll see you all at the next big gathering I'm sure."

Heath is good now to wrap up!

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

All good, sorry for the delay
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

S
    Selena

End Scene

That was fun

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
Closed Thread