Watch

Advice on a New Venture

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    A
    Ambrose

OOC

Lou accepted the piece of paper from Terri. "Thanks for the number, and a pleasure meeting you too Ms. Nutkins." He said, giving her a smile. Lou then turned back to Spartan. "No, Sir, I think thats all I really needed your advice with. I might head off as well, if there isn't anything else you need to discuss with me."

S
    Spartan

Sorry Spedlord, we have a two day rule on the site, I gave you four.

"If you need any other help Lou, please let me know." Spartan nodded to the new arrival. He had potential, he just needed focusing. Reminded Spartan of someone else.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

With a final smile to both men, Terri departs the Forge.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread