Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Seeking Elysium

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

PRE

"Hrrrrrrrmmmmm," came the thoughtful, intellectual response.

Aimée feels hands retreat, then the cold slither of Argent's chain across her collarbone and then neck.

"Shall we get a private room at Asylum, then?" he asked.

"You may come with..." he offered to the main
    Aimée had been speaking to.

It was hard not to flinch when Argent put the chain around her neck, but she controlled herself. She would get out of this soon enough, she knew that.

What she also knew was that she didn't want anyone else mess her fun up. She put her hand on Argent's arm, pulling him away from the gathered people. "No.. master. I want you to have me alone. Please." Each word hurt, each confession of who was the boss was like another hit from the Prince, but she would come out on top of him. Of everyone.

R
    Redinski

"I assume," said Walter to D'Wayne and Mairsil as they walked, "that you are both also new to the city?"

"Yes." Petrov replied to Walter. "What is your opinion of this domain so far?"

Although he answered, he did not look at Walter Emmet. Instead, he kept his eyes focused ahead of him toward the exit door where they were headed.

PRE

There was a long silence behind Aimee as Argent considered her request. It was punctuated by long strokes of fingertips down her back, punctuated by sharp creases of fingernails over the spots the fingernails' owner's knife blade had been.

"Ohhhh, I suppose," Argent finally sighed.

Although she couldn't see his face, Aimee might hear the smile in his voice. He was very, very pleased that she remembered her place.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

The man Aimee had approached watches the scene with Argent and Aimee with a looks of scornful bemusement, as do some of the others with him. When invited along, he just shakes his head and says "No, I think not."

Konstantin looks at his phone, types in a short reply and closes it. "The Seneschal is currently in a meeting and says he will call me back when he is available," he says to the new arrivals to the Domain. "Meanwhile, I will try to answer questions you have."

At hearing the voice of Konstantin, Mairsil finds himself no longer caring of what Walter thought of the city. You speak with a commanding tone, and the others listen. You are valuable. Petrov allows no time for the others to respond to Konstantin's prompting first; he speaks up ahead of them all.

"I am Mairsil Petrov, and your name is?"

Konstantin puts his phone away and studies Petrov, listening to his accent. "I am Konstantin, Deputy Reeve of this Domain. Is good to have another Russian here. There is one other, or was. I've not seen him in some time now."

Looking at all the newer arrivals, Konstantin says "It may be some time before the Seneschal will be free, so I think best thing is to come to the Prince's Court. You can present there, be acknowledged by the Seneschal or perhaps by Prince Clarke himself, and I will make sure you get chance to talk with your Prisci and heads of covenants."

ST Note: The Court thread opens today, in Danse Macabre, and will be stickied. All Kindred in and of the Domain are required to attend.

R
    Redinski

"Perfect." replies Walter. "And where will this occur?"

L
    Lionell

D'Wayne nods as he listens between the others, glancing amongst them before he nods, smiling slightly. "That sounds like the perfect time. I haven't been to a proper court in some time.. When is the next one? And where for that matter?"

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.