Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Seeking Elysium

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

The wealthiest, most powerful-looking person Aimée sees in the club at the moment is a man: Impeccably and expensively dressed, very handsome, a little bit older than average for the current crowd, but not enough that it stands out. He is surrounded by other attractive people, and is very much the center of their attention.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin frowns as a reply to his call is not forthcoming, then looks up as yet another unknown vampire approaches. "So many," he thinks to himself. He wonders if the rumors of the Domain's kindred population having been completely eliminated by the Lost Nights are still circulating, and if so, what can be done about that.

Konstantin nods in response to the other vampire's request for a moment of time. "Yes, of course. But let us all go outside. Is not good to draw too much attention." He looks around the club and notices yet another vampire, but this one at least familiar. He isn't able to recall the name of the attractive, young-looking woman, having seen her only once, but he knew she was Daeva, and Invictus. He'd heard nothing about her since she first appeared at court, following the Lost Nights.

"Perhaps later, I can talk with her," he thinks. "But duty first." He then stands up and gestures for the others to follow.

R
    Redinski

Walter falls in line, hoping that the action would lead him a step closer to feeding.

L
    Lionell

D'Wayne's Beast rears it's fangs at all the new Kindred entering the club but he keeps it in check, though when Mairsil he almost grimaces at the strength of this predator. He nods and stands up as well, falling in behind the other three Kindred as he's led out of the club.

Hearing the other kindred's request to move outside, Mairsil considers the proposition versus his own personal schedule. He reaches inside his blazer and from it he procures a brass, steampunk style, pocket watch. The Architect examines the time. Yes, I have time to attend the gathering outside.

He follows the others outside of the Avalon, tucking his watch inside his pocket once again.

Aimée smiled and nodded as her eyes came to rest on a suited object.That smile didn't leave her mouth the whole time she was watching him and the people around him casually, estimating the situation.
    After a few moments, however, her beast urged her to do something, to first get that guy for her alone and then bring him down. Scenes of the possible destruction - social and otherwise - went through her head and the smile on her face became a bit more like that of a predator, but she restrained herself; she put a bit more 'human' into her smile again and approached the little crowd around her 'target', activating Awe. Ignoring the other people, she directly adressed the rich guy. "Bonsoir, chéri. Say, do you think I could join you?

OOC and Rolls

PRE

Argent sauntered into Avalon, hoping for a better time than last. Although new people were dreadfully fun, sitting around while they got their food stamps was oh. so. boring.

Making his way in, he felt a Beast or two, but what caught his eye was a blue clad figure.

He knew that ass.

Argent walked up behind Aimee, and took her hips in his hands, pulling her back and grinding his pelvis into aforementioned ass.

"Miss me, pet?" he drawled.

Whoever she was talking to, couldn't possibly be as important as he was.

Aimée jumped a bit when Argent .. 'approached' her, but her surprise was replaced by anger (How dare you!) and anticipation. She managed pretty well to keep her anger in check (well, at least it was not obvious for anyone looking at her that she was raging inside, going through several ways to kill that fucker in her head) and what was left on her face as she turned around was a smile - Argent might get the idea that she's honestly happy to see him again.

"Why hello, I was already looking for you, Argent." She grinded her body a bit against his and leaned to his ear. "I'd say we go somewhere more private.."

PRE

"Somewhere private?" Argent asked in confusion, moving his hands upward to fondle her.

"Oh, I get it! Are we trying something different then? How fun!"

"Oh you know, Mr. Clarke wasn't really fond of what I let you do last time, so maybe he better won't know this time.." Aimée let him do whatever he did now, but he wasn't making it exactly easy for her not to beat him up right now. "So, your pet's waiting.."

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.