Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Seeking Elysium

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    R
    Redinski

Walter does as asked. He leans forward slightly to show interest, although a part of his Beast still fights for him to do the opposite. He half-smiles in what he hopes to be an amicable yet confident manner.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

After the two are seated, the muscular vampire says "I am Konstantin, a Deputy. I know most of our kind of the Domain, and do not recognize you."

R
    Redinski

An official? What luck.

"My name is Walter. As I presume you may suspect, I am new to Sacramento. I was hoping you could point me towards the appropriate people. If it's not too much trouble, I would like to hear the local laws as well." stated Walter.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin nods. "I can help you with this, yes. This is part of my job. I need to ask questions first, to see who you have to talk with. Of what clan are you, and do you belong to one of the Covenants?"

R
    Redinski

"Of course, my apologies for not introducing myself in more detail." Walter drops his voice for a moment, as though still concerned about being overheard with his next tidbit. "I am Ventrue, of the Invictus."

L
    Lionell

D'Wayne glances down at the paper in his hand, checking the name again for the third time before he stuffs it into his pocket. He glances around the outside of the Asylum before moving to make his way into the club and Elysium, scanning the crowd for individuals that his beast snaps at...

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

"I am Invictus also," Konstantin says, smiling a bit. "Our Prince is also Invictus, and Ventrue. You will have good company. The Prince is very busy man. I will mention your arrival, and and you give me contact information, I will give it to the Reeve, who is also Invictus. Or I can call the Seneschal, arrange for him to meet you."

Dwayne notices no Kindred outside, but once inside the Avalon, his Beast notices two individuals talking, both of blood more powerful than his own.

R
    Redinski

"That's good to hear." Walter relaxes somewhat. "Whichever of the two you think would be quickest. I'd rather be feeding sooner than later."

L
    Lionell

D'Wayne looks around slowly before making a lazy, indirect beeline towards the two individuals, slipping his hands into his pockets as he walks up. He waits until they acknowledge his presence before he smiles to them, his one eye flicking over the two of them as his Beast snarls in fear at the two stronger predators before him. "Good evening, gentlemen. Would one of you gents happen to be a Mr. Asa Clarke?"

R
    Redinski

"Er, no..." responds Walter, slightly surprised by the newcomers presence. Did he hear me say 'feeding'?

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.