1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Deep Dark

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Arriving again at Tur Jeremiah checks the new knife under his jacket. His old knife remains somewhere in the Hisil. Maybe he will hunt it down in the future as penance but for now that can wait. Looking around for the others he sighs quietly to himself.

Hoping that the pack and the new wolves get along.

That they won't get their ass kicked again.

That he had imagined Isaac flinching at Nieve's talk of knives.

As the sigh ends he straightens his back and sets his mind to the task at hand.

@RockBane @Vassagon @Anubite25 @Irina @Kazakin

I
    Irina

True to his word, Marcus was not long in returning to the Tur. He strode forward purposeful but calm, and quite prepared for whatever might be thrown at him and Victor. He had not survived this long by being surprised.

He came to a pause just in front of Jeremiah, and gave the younger man a quick nod of greeting.

"It should not be long now, I think?"

In his hand, he held his fishing spear.

K
    Kazakin

Victor trailed right behind Marcus, his custom built rifle cradled across his chest. It was dedicated. Being a relatively new werewolf, unfortunately, his clothes were not. He was willing to take the trade off. Besides, he'd not grown up in a life where shame was ever acceptable, and he wasn't going to start now.

Plus, he could buy new trousers. The gun was his.

There was a faint odour of nicotine around him.

Given the extra few minutes, he'd nipped off for a quick smoke. It might not do an awful lot for a Werewolf, but the action was sort of soothing.

"Nah, we'll see what we can find. It'll be fun, River Walker,"
    Crosshair drawled, slapping his brother on the shoulder. His scars caught the light.

He didn't give a flying fuck if anyone saw them or not. They were as much a mark of story as the silver brands that ran near them.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin arrives, no weapon on his being. He is rather geared up for the hunt, even if this were just a test. He smiles at seeing Jeremiah and the brothers, he calls out a greeting, "Heya."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah returns the nod to Marcus, "shouldn't be." The spear gets his attention for a brief moment. "Interesting, is that for once the fish is caught or waiting in a stream?"

Nicotine draws his attention to Victor, to the gun, and to the scars. Got to love the literal nature of wolves. Which makes sense with the spirit nature...to Jeremiah at least. The wolf gets a nod from Jeremiah as well.

"Hey Kevin." Jeremiah replies to the Beta. A detached part of his mind waiting to see how the interactions unfold.

Isaac comes loping up, stretching a bit and cracking his knuckles. The hunt was gonna start soon, and he was glad to see he wasn't the last one to the meet-up this time.

"Hi guys," he says as he approaches.

He notices the custom rifle and spear the new guys are carrying and nods approval. The new guys definitely seem prepared, only thing to do is wait for Nieves.

PRE

Nieves runs up to the Tur, breathing heavy from the exertion and wearing loose-fitting clothing to allow for her physical changes. "Ah, made it," she says and grips her knees as she catches her breath. "Sorry, took more time than I thought."

She sees the newcomers, Crosshair & Riverwalker, had come armed with weapons that befitted their namesakes. "Hey," she nods a hello to them and then looks to Jeremiah. "Alpha, what should we be expecting on the hunt tonight? Should we come up with a plan of attack?" She hoped that with some direction she could avoid making critical mistakes. At least she knew she wouldn't be approaching any vehicles this time.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin nods as the other members of the pack arrive. Stretches a bit, getting ready for what may be a long night. He does take a moment to glance up at the Moon before replying to Nieves' inquiry, "Depends on what Spirit's trail we can track down I assume."

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah nods to Isaac, one Rahu one to go. He shrugs at Nieve's statement of being late. She's here that's what is important.

"That is true. Though I have not been inside a Place that is Not before. I have only learned about them."

"First thing though, until we understand what we are getting into. No pissing off the local spirits. If they come after us then we remind them that we are Fathers children however."

I
    Irina

Marcus gestured to the spear, as Jeremiah asked his question and smiled ever so slightly. "I catch fish with it," he answered simply. Although in more recent years it had been helpful for other things as well.

Naturally, it was cleaned and maintained in between usage.

He paused as the stragglers arrived, and allowed himself several seconds to study each of them in turn. His warm gaze was calm and assessing, not judging of the pack. Marcus was not a man who judged on appearance alone.

"Understood," the man replied to the Alpha's instruction. He did wonder what had occurred previously though, for such a statement to become necessary.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last