Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

After having read the message left for him personally in the Hisil, John's interest had been piqued. Who had been watching him and for what purpose. Also, the message itself had been cryptic enough to warrant further investigation.

If you are willing to face the darkness...

Chaplain stood outside the morgue and looked around. He was wearing his standard dedicated clothing, minus the Crusaders vest. He didn't wish to give away any allegiances just in case this was some kind of Pure trap, however, he had brought his nightstick. If this was going to resort to violence, John wanted as much help as possible.

After a few moments, John walked up to the main entrance and entered the building.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Hey Johnny." A all too familiar voice says coming around the corner of the building. "What ya doing..." Digger asked a serious look on his face, cigarette smoke drifted up from the Marlboro between two fingers on his right hand. He wore baggie blue jeans and a black tee-shirt that says, 'My Other Bike is your Wife.' His Crusaders vest was also noticeably not on him. Digger's knife hung off his belt and his pistol was in the small of his back. Digger had a button down shirt, but it was unbuttoned to hang open so the shirt underneath could be seen. It helped obscure the weapon hidden in his back.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

As he took hold of the door handle, John glanced round, somewhat surprised to hear anyone's voice let alone his Alpha. His eyes narrowed slightly, annoyed that whoever had left the message would leave now that someone else had attended with Chaplain.

The Beta released his grip of the door, and turned to face Digger.

"I could as you the same thing," Chaplain said, crossing his arms and smirking. "I received a message asking me to come here. Alone."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Sorry John, not trying to piss on your shoes here. But with the Pure lurking, I can't let you go running off alone. Ain't safe." Digger said holding up his hands in a calm down kinda manner. D is alpha, as far as D is concerned he would follow Johnny into the shitter right after Dale if he thought it was dangerous. And depending on what Dale ate, it might be.

"You want me to bounce I will, once I know this isn't some kind of trap." Digger was also surprised Johnny didn't ask how he knew where he was. Thankfully Cahalith are full of tricks.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

John thought over what Digger had said, and his body language shifted, more comfortable with his Alpha being present.

"No, and you are quite right. This could be a trap, and if anyone would be stubborn enough to walk into it alone would be a fool," John paused before cocking his head, smirking once again. "You read the message at the park, or can you read minds now too?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Pack Awareness Brother. Its a Gibbous thing. Lets me keep tabs on my people's welfare. I knew you were alone, I asked the guys if anyone knew where you went. They said no. Its too late for you to be working. So here I am. Sorry if it seems a bit stalkerish, but its my deal to keep you guys safe." Digger gives a nod of his head to his Beta, knowing he would understand. "I was hoping you were seeing that chick from the Street Dance. Doesn't look like it though."

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

"Very interesting gift," Chaplain said, nodding appreciatively. "I apologise for not telling you or the others. What can I say, my curiosity got the better of me," the Ithaeur added with a light chuckle, shaking his head.

"Sasha? No, I was planning on keeping the crazy side of my duties away from her, and besides, I don't think the morgue is a good place for an evening out."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Yeah, hence the doesn't look like it part. She is a fine woman though. You best be making that one happy."

Digger looked to the door and then back to his friend, "Come on, lets go in and see what is up. If all is good, and they get pissed, I will take off. If all is not good, we do some damage. We're not meant to run alone." said Digger, watching the door and looking around his surroundings.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Trained Observer
    Status (Police) 1
    Dalu

Gauru

Urshul

PRE

Chaplain just grinned. It had been an unexpected twist, the ride around the territory, and one that John had enjoyed thoroughly.

He had nothing but good intentions, and would move heaven and earth to make Sasha happy. However, this evening, coming to a strange morgue after dark following a note left at a gravesite to a legendary Uratha, was one part John he needed to keep away from the violet eyed beauty.

With a grin, John turned and headed towards the entrance once again.

K
    Kazakin

The door opens easily, but the lights are all out. It's dark as Hell inside. The door leaves a pool of light, about nine feet in, which lets Chaplain and Digger see the tiled floor, and a corridor leading ahead. After that, it's black.

Go ahead and roll perception -3 to navigate through the building.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.