Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Beers after a Long Day (Private)

S
    Spartan

Spartan sits in the Mezzanine of the Forge, a beer in his right hand. He looked down to the band playing and the music that comes from them. He really had no interest in this local band, but business is business. Spartan, on the other hand, was very interested in what was going on with his Hunter. So Spartan sat on his Iron throne and waited for Marcus to arrive. It had been some times since Marcus and Spartan had sat down and spoke, so this would be good for them to catch up.

So he waites, drinking his beer.

S
    Spartan

Spartan is about two beers in and wondering if the Hunter will be joining him?

@CyledyrWyllt Marcus Evan

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus strides into the Forge with an irritated look on his face. It had taken him longer than usual to get here and the metalflesh really dislikes being late. Grabbing himself a pint of one of Magnus' fancy homemade beers, he plops himself down in a seat next to Spartan.

"Alright?"

After taking a pull of the surprisingly good ale, Summer's Hunter wastes little time getting down to business.

"I found the cowardly little twats that shot up poor old Rust. Bunch of gangbangers on the West side following a little douchetard named Guillermo. They call themselves Dunnies and they're involved with some gunrunners that look like they want to start a turf war. Asian suit and tie blokes... and oddly enough, a little schoolgirl... that the Winter Queen suspects might be Yakuza. I'm supposed to check out their rivals, the 38s, with a few Winters and Autumns. You know Katrin... doesn't want any sort of direct confrontation. How do you want me to handle this?"

What with talking being such thirsty business, Marcus takes a long pull from his beer as he awaits his king's response.

S
    Spartan

Spartan shook his head, what the hell was Rust involved in? Spartan asked himself.

"Do we know why Rust was hit? Was it accedental? Or was he a target?" Spartan asked not pleased with the situation as it stands. "And do we know if any of these gangs are just that? Or do they have any ties to the Wyrd?" Spartan asked.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus nods as he answers the Summer King.

"It was a hit. Guillermo bragged to this Takeshi bloke about taking Rust out. He referred to him as a "freak". That, combined with the way some other guys in the gang reacted to Smudge using a token leads me to believe they are ensorcelled. We saw this before with the Ear. Katrin suggested the possibility that the asians might be changelings themselves. Regardless, I think we need to send a message that no one fucks with one of ours and gets away with it. I'll play the recon game with the Autumns and Winters, but the first chance I get, I'm going to take Guillermo out of the equation. Do you want him brought in for questioning?"

S
    Spartan

"Absolutely. On both counts. They went after one of ours, they need to be punished. And they need to know that our people are protected, and repricussions will be swift. And painful." Spartan stated with anger in his voice. "If you can bring me Guillermo in tact I will not be disappointed. If you bring me just his head... well... it is what it is." Spartan's fire burned deeply in this. Katrin was right, if Rust had been winter that is. But Rust was not. Rust was a fallen king of Summer. A brother. And vengance will be theirs. "I want a message sent."

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.