Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(Reeve's Office) A damsel in distress (Private)

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Continued from >here<

She had barely hung up that Aileen started wondering what exactly the Reeve could have found. Certainly she had been thorough in her own researches, but perhaps another's perspective had been needed to progress. Even thouh the Reeve had never striked her as particularly concerned by appearances, she still chose one of her nicest dresses, and briskly walked to her car.

When she parked by the tall man's office, she was rehearsing her own researches again and again, and couldn't see a clue that he would have found. External sources, then, was the only logical conclusion she could come up with. As she reached his door, she straightened and knocked firmly twice. She hoped it was firmly, at least.

Reeve Greyson ? Aileen McFarlane.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Come in Ms. McFarlane," Conner gestures for Aileen to enter. He stands and gestures for the woman to join him. "You may sit if you would like." Conner states. If the Unobtrusive mekhet sits Conner will as well. If not, he will stand as well.

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Nodding to the tall man in front of her, Aileen looked at the seat offered. Thank you, Reeve Greyson.She knew the size difference would be less obvious if she sat, and also, she might be better able to hide her nervousness. Her hand moved to it, and she settled in quietly.

She breathed twice, then remembered the man was not one to beat around the bush, and went straight to the point instead.

You said you had information for me, Sir ?

S
    Steven

"I apologize Miss McFarlane, something has come up. I must go." Conner says, stands, and leaves his office.

Closed Thread