Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Advice on a New Venture

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

As Terri arrives at the Forge, she is wearing her pink Converse, black jogging pants with matching zip-hoodie and a pink t-shirt that had the Supergirl 'S' emblazoned on its front. Walking into the building, Terri knew exactly where to go, whistling a tune as she headed up the stairs to Spartan's office, and reaching his door gave a polite knock before entering.

"Howdy, Spartan," she said with her usual warm manner, moving across the office to give the big guy a friendly hug. "How's it going?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

S
    Spartan

Spartan looks up, feeling the Dread Queen's mantle before she came through the door. He stood and pulled his headphones off. "Hello Terri." Spartan said and took the hug, giving her an awkward return hug.

"It is going well, I am just reviewing some music for an upcoming band. How are you Terri, you look like you are doing well." Spartan gestures for the woman to sit if she would like there are two chairs across from the desk.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Taking the offered seat, Terri crossed her legs as she smiled with a shrug. "All things considering, I'm doing fine. I'm not exactly going to roll over and play the distressed wife. I've learnt from what happened, yes its still raw, but that's what makes us stronger, right?"

Hell, Terri almost believed it herself.

"Oh, awesome, anyone I might have heard of?" she enquired, hopefully. In truth, the music that was served at the Forge was generally anything that she knew. She may have to one day see if Spartan could get Paramore for the evening, but wondered if it would be too 'pop' for the Forge.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

S
    Spartan

"Murder City Devils." Spartan states and holds out the headphones for Terri to listen too if she wants to take a second to listen. The headphones are just that, headphones, not ear buds. They are the big on ear headphones that seem well used.

Description

PRE

Terri placed the headphones over her ears and began to listen. She lasted about twenty seconds before pulling a face, and then only another ten seconds before removing the headphones and handing them back to the Summer King. "The lead singer sounds drunk," Terri chuckled before shaking her head. "Sorry, not my kind of thing but I'm sure some people like them," the Beast added with a friendly smile, trying to be the diplomat.

S
    Spartan

"In that recording he probably was." Spartan states. "Well if you have any recommendations I would be more then willing to take them." Spartan gives Terri the rare smile that the ogre only shares for his closest friends.

"So what can I help with you Terri?" Spartan opens the mini-fridge and grabs two bottles of water out of it, holding one out to Terri if she wants it.

Description

PRE

"Maybe, but I think my tastes aren't really going to settle well with your customers," the Autumn Queen chuckled lightly, before taking the water with a "Thanks," before opening the bottle and taking a sip.

"Well, I was actually wondering how I can go about getting the lease or ownership of a warehouse to convert. I'm right in thinking that's what you done here, correct?"

S
    Spartan

"Yes that is what I did. It was for sale by the city. Something related to urban renewal or some such." Spartan explains to Terri, "If you do not mind me asking Terri, what are you planning on doing with it?" Spartan asked as he took a drink from his own.

He could only imagine what the Squirrel Queen of Autumn was planning.

Description

PRE

"Not at all. I was hoping to open a fitness centre with an indoor parkour circuit, something akin to the Pipeworks but for somewhere that will benefit the Freehold populace. Its actually Rook's idea, and I love the sound of it."

S
    Spartan

"Very interesting." Spartan states with interest. "What I would do is speak to the city first, go to city hall and see if they have any properties for sale. Once you have the property secure, you can expect my people to assist with any work that needs to be done."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.