Ended
Watch

Hedge Hunting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
    A
    Ambrose

"Good idea Morgan! If ya'll are interested, I got some steaks in some cajun rub at home, a case o' beer, an' I can whip up some 'tato salad easy enough. I'm happy ta' share if ya're interested." He offers with an amiable smile. They had journeyed together for the day, kept outta trouble together, and found some fruit together. It seemed fitting that they celebrate together that night. Llewelyn always prided himself on being able to 'Cook like mama did'. Perhaps this was a chance to show off his culinary skills. "O' course, first we gotta get outta here."

G
    Greebs

Emerging from the hedge gate into the relative safety of the 'Real World', Mal stutter-stepped, unsure what to be more surprised about. The fact it was clearly the dead of night. Or the fact that despite all her paranoid fretting, they had made it in and out without a hitch.

Stepping away from the threshold, she found herself leaning up against much the same spot she had been stood... some hours ago. At least six or seven unless she missed her guess. Unless of course, she was off by some multiple of twenty-four. But that would rather suck. She felt a little stiff and sore, but that would fade. She'd felt much, much worse in the past.

Rubbing at the stubble up her arms that had grown in over the course of the day, she turned her head away from Morgan and Lou as they talked about food. Generously offering to share, in spite of everything.

She didn't want to impose. She knew what her company was like. She certainly didn't want to take from anyone like she was some pup incapable of taking care of herself. She was about to glumly decline, decline and claim not to be hungry, when her stomach gave a drawn out, gurgling growl.

Traitor.

"I'd... like that." she said, quietly. Not quite lifting her head to look them in the eye.

S
    Selena

There would be nothing holding them back from passing back through the Trod Gate. Fruit was grabbed, a tree was met and a weird little hob passed through their existence. Who knows where he went or why he appeared, at least for now. Like thorns in the bushes, so are the days of our Hedge.

OOC

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan just nodded her head in agreement when Mal spoke with a small smile on her face. Last time they'd spoken Mal had seemed to be having a rough time of things. Morgan figured she could use a good break like this, and it was always good to make new friends. "S-sure, why not. Heh, it sounds like it'd be a nice meal. A-and it'll be nice to spend time with f-friends." She hoped the smile she gave was more friendly then nervous.

Dinner with friends sounded a lot better then bar food mystery menu, vending machine cuisine, or microwaveable meal deals.

OOC: Thank you. This was fun. Let me know if anyone intends to do the Lost Scene thread like Selena suggested.

G
    Greebs

OoC: Happy days

I think I'll let my IC interactions stand as they are. Though if Sped had in mind to actually run the scene - onwards and Steakwards!

Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.