Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Pizza Dinner!

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Mary ponders the stylized turtle before remarking, "Looks like something Pacific Islander-y, like a necklace design or something to put on a surf board. You should get it as a tattoo, Duncan. It'd look good on your arm." She grins widely with her closing suggestion. Haven't seen that particular one before, though. Odd.

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

"Hmm? A drawing?" says Heath as he glances over the page with the turtle shape. "I didn't know Larry was the artistic type." Though the comedian liked to goof around, surely Duncan & Larry had more than just scribble out pretty pictures on their search for clues. This design must have had some greater significance. "Err, well it's very nice." Probably can't talk about it until they bid farewell to their dinner companions.

Jane & Terra

There was a moment of silence before Jane answered Terra's question. "Umm, I guess they are ok?" she said in response to the Mirrorskin. "So is he a professional trainer or something?"

2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-29 13:35:40 Jane rolls 5 to Composure+Empathy (10 Again) 2, 2, 2, 10, 7, 8 2 successes

Back at the booth

The old man squinted his eyes for a moment as he studied the drawing. "You know, come to think of it I've seen something that looked like that before," he said in response to Duncan's question. "I've seen some graffiti around the area that looked like it." He reached for his drink to take a sip right after saying those words.

Duncan chuckled at Mary's suggestion, giving her a nonchalant shrug. "Maybe I'll consider it," he said to the Muse, returning her grin. "Yeah, my friend and I found some graffiti like it a few blocks from here." The Snowskin paused for a moment, considering how to approach the discussion without revealing much of anything to the homeless man.

"We thought it was interesting, so he drew a copy of the design," he added after the momentary pause. "I wonder if its all being done by the same person..."

m
    miniatureian

"I think so. Ok, I'll see you at the table."

Terra finishes washing her hands and goes back to the table.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"What about it caught your eye, Duncan? There's a fair amount of graffiti around town."

"Not in this part of town," said the old man in response to the Muse's words. "But like I said, I've seen similar graffiti in the area. Maybe its a local street artist of some sort?" He gave the group a quick shrug and then took another sip from his drink.

Shortly thereafter, Jane returned to the table, offering them all a smile. "I guess I didn't take too long after all," commented the girl, noticing that their pizza wasn't there yet.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking," said the Snowskin in response to the homeless man's suggestion before turning to address Mary. "You know, it was the lack of other graffiti that caught my eye, that and the interesting design." As Terra and Jane rejoined them at the table, the Constable offered each girl a pleasant smile.

"Nah, you are just in time actually," he said in response to Jane's words. "I think our pizza should be here any minute!"

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"Pizza is the reason for the season, after all. What did we order again?" Mary looks genuinely forgetful with the distraction of the conversation, or perhaps it was simply her lack of input in deciding what to get in the first place.

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

"Extra cheese and pepperoni," answered the Minstrel pleasantly. He listened mostly though, running low on pizza jokes. "Seems odd that it's a turtle, isn't it? Not exactly a gang symbol. Slow and steady, strong back, protected. I always like that gag in cartoons when a turtle would go inside his shell and then have some sort of inner space where he made his home, heh heh."

"So but then it's a local street artist making these? Seems rather harmless," was all the comment he could come up with.

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread