Where was she? The last thing she saw.

The wooden knife impacting her chest, the pain as it scraped against her ribs, and then it touched her heart. A screaming, terrifying pain, and then. Now.
Alone, all alone. In a dark void she floated. There was no up, no down, nothing at all. Her body was gone. Where was she? What was going on?

She saw his face, her tormentor. He was leaning in to kiss her. She screamed. "NO! Get away! I don't want your love! Stop! Stop!" But she saw herself kissing him back, the love evident in her eyes, even as she shouted from her empty void, full only of pictures of her failings. "STOP! He is tricking you! Stab him! Stab him in the throat!" She had no hands to beat against the image of the bliss she felt as he ran his hands over her shoulders. She felt sick, she wanted to throw up. But she couldn't, she could only watch in horror as he led her away, back to his home, whispering of his love for her, and of her for him. "Run! Flee! He will be your death!" But still her voice was unheeded. Her calls went unasnwered. Why did she not listen to herself?
And then his hands were on her flesh. Sickness overwhelmed her. Would that she could close her eyes to cease the torment, would that she could expel the vile bile that had taken up residence in her throat. But she could do neither. Instead she could only watch as he undid her blouse. "No! Stay back! Stay away!" She was scared now. Terrified. What was he going to do? "Longinus, protect your devout followers. Save me, deliver me!" She cried out, begging for help as her eyes closed at his command. The darkness was terrifying. She knew what came next, the horror, the disdain, the RAGE to kill him. And then came the knife in his upraised hand, and she lept through the image, grasping her swords, but it was too late. The knife came down, and filled her with darkness and emptiness. She was alone. There was no one to comfort her. She had been raped, and no one could protect her. She had been abused, but no one could sheild her. There was nothing she could do, but declare "THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!". Her voice echoed in the darkness, but each of the echoes came back sadder, more defensive, until the last one reached her.
"This will happen again."