Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia took another swig of the Carona, and mostly just watched. The entire pass seemed a bit like a hallucination, but sometimes that was how things went when you get a set of awakened in a room.

See ya, Kiko.” she said to the retreating form of the asian, then her eyes found the collapsed Miach, and she shook her head.

For the record, G-Mana, I think the closest you did was state your beliefs as different than an Asian Mystagogue’s. You’re fine.

Besides I agree with you.

Basic arguments and debates, there are always opposing views.” The Arrow shrugged, she had been joking, at least the uncomfortable feeling was relieved just by Kiko having been in the room.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

“Bye Kiko!”

Kite waved to Kiko as she left, before taking another sip of his drink. He had switched to bourbon – his preferred drink – earlier in the evening, and had spent the time quietly watching everyone else’s antics with a slight smile. Now that the bouncy willworker had left though, Kite moved to find a place to sit, though he did turn towards Gallows and Vaeltia with their last respective remarks.

“Whether we agree or disagree with each other, to have an honest exchange of ideas… that’s what’s important. You didn’t say anything bad or insulting Gallows…”
    Kite thought about what he was saying a moment, “well… you weren’t as eloquent as you usually are, but you were just expressing your philosophy.”

PRE

Gallows listened to the encouragement around him and shrugged. "Thanks, guys," he said. "I'll have to see if I can talk to her later, sort things out. With all these new mages flowing into the area, I don't want to get on any of their bad sides before I really know who they are."

He walked over to the sink and put his glass in it, rinsing it out. He was done drinking for now. "If Miach's any indication, it looks like the party is winding down a bit," he said. "If anyone needs a designated driver, I'm good to go now."

Thread seems to have slown down a bit, anyone have a problem with calling it here?

Miach

PRE

OOC

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

OOC

For a moment a pulse of power to echo Gallow's came from the Obrimos as she pushed her own barely-a-buzz away.

"If you want to help me move him to my car I can give him a lift home." She said looking at the sleeping Miach with a touch of motherly disappointment.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-10 13:06:18 Vaeltia rolls 6 to clear her head (10 Again) 8, 10, 10, 3, 3, 3, 9, 1 4 successes
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

“Hang on a second.”

Kite concentrated for a moment as he focused on his techné. When he opened his reopened his eyes, they had gone from slightly glazed to sharp and focused.

“I’m also available to drive people home as well… or… Gah…!” he suddenly winced in pain, and reflexively held his head. “As I was saying… or I can cleanse the alcohol from your system… although,” Kite continued to gently rub his forehead, “the effect is something akin to ‘brain-freeze,’ such as when you drink a slushy too fast.”

Kite casts a ‘Purify Bodies’ rote on himself

PRE

"All right," Gallows said. He went over to Miach and positioned himself under one of the man's shoulders. With a grunt, he started to rise. "You get the other side, and we'll get him downstairs. Thank God for elevators."

Gallows will help Vae get Miach downstairs, and will then start cleaning up from the party.

Scene?

Miach

PRE

Over ?

End Scene
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread