Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
This Season's Fashions (private)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Perry diCarto

Perry's Cabriolet rolled up to the gas station. As always, the lawyer was right on time. He was dressed casually, a light leather jacket on over his coat. It was warm enough, but he liked to have a bit of a windbreaker when he rode with the top down.

He searched with emerald eyes for L'aire as he rolled in. If he found her, he'd pull in so she could hop in.

S
    Sasha

The Fairest Dancer stood near the door of the gas station. In part to watch for Perry, though she really didn't know what sort of vehicle he drove. The other reason was to quickly dash inside in case something came up. She was wearing jeans and a red blouse of sorts, her golden locks lay around her pointed ears. The Winter Fairest's mask was up today though. But it's not like she couldn't feel what her keeper had done to her despite looking normal.

But it's not like anyone could miss a convertible pulling up into the gas station. Really... So flashy, though she did find its appeal her Onyx mantle could only cringe a little. The Fairest Lawyer...

The Fairest... Lawyer... was visually appealing. He had this 'believe me' look about him. It was far too bad he played ball with the same team. Sigh.

With her light jacket in her arm, she waved to him and walked to the open car. "Hey Perry...nice car." She smirked as she surveyed the car, and well him. Tiny bit jealous, on two accounts.

-1 Glamour Mask

Perry diCarto

Perry grinned as he saw L'aire, lifting a hand in greeting. As she made her way over, he observed her fashion. It was so obviously not a check-out. He just didn't know how to check a girl out all that well. Apparently one looked at different things on a gal. But the look was confident and appraising in any case. "Hey, Sasha -- nice outfit, and thanks," he said with a flash of brilliant white teeth as the Emerald Bullets met the most striking violet eyes he'd ever seen.

He noticed her Mask was up. It wasn't surprising, given her affiliation with the Winter Court. He remained a nightskinned elf, unconcerned with hiding himself at this time. As far as he was concerned, when he tried something on... it had to look good for him as he saw himself. Vanity? Maybe. But Perry didn't have any self-esteem issues.

He unlocked the door for her, leaning over and pushing it open for her. "Hop in! How are ya?"

S
    Sasha

The Fairest Dancer hadn't really given much thought to what she put on to impress anyone. After all, was there a reason to impress Perry? Truth be told, she did like the compliments.

There was a fleeting thought of doing a Dukes of Hazard jump into the car. "Oh, thanks." Shrugging a little as she got in and closed the door. Then came the seat belt. "Oh not bad. How are you?"

Chuckling like she'd been musing over a thought since they were on the phone. "I didn't think lawyers had lazy days." Alright, that couldn't be helped as she smirked looking to the black faced elfin man.

Perry diCarto

The BMW's engine purred like Perry's new cat as he gave it a little gas to get it moving. Fairest Shoulders shrugged as he said, "Can't complain!" He chuckled. "Actually, I'm having a pretty good time. Work's been decent of late -- I'm working on a fraud appeal so it's pretty nine to six right now -- and I've been thinking about joining Mrs. Rosemary's club." The tendancy to cover up their nature came easily to diCarto, who did it without thinking.

Her second question brought a big grin to his face. "Lawyers who do stuff other than criminal law don't," he said with a joking tone. "I set my schedule, so I like to take Sundays to do whatever I want. Usually that's wine, a good long run and an hour in the hot tub."

Perry looked over at L'aire for a moment, causing his hair to whip up from the wind and leaving it tousled. "So what've you been up to?" the lawyer asked before turning his attention back to the road. His right hand snuck down into the little area under the dash where he kept his Ray-Bans, which rapidly ended up on his face. It was a sunny day.

S
    Sasha

L’aire turned to Perry with a ‘lawyer words’ look. “You lost me at the fraud appeal thing.” She grinned with a quick shrug. “Rosemary’s club huh.” The Fairest pondered this out loud. “Ya know, I’d have thought being a lawyer would have been more of a dread thing.” Her browse rose with a smirk on her face. Laughing she raised her hand in surrender. “Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to stereotype you. I hate that crap.”

But really, she could see him as spring. Perry was very open and minded for that, discounting his profession, it would suit him. “So do you drink the wine in the tub after the run?” Smirking she couldn’t help but ask.

L’aire had been squinting, she didn’t think to bring her sunglasses along…cause she didn’t expect a convertible. The Fairest slipped her hand into her pocket and pulled out a thin band and quickly secured her hair back.

The Dancer’s graceful hand moved up to her face and she tapped her lips in thought. “Let’s see, a little allegro, a bit of demi detourné and a bit of pas de bourrée was this week. And that was just the ballet students.” L’aire chuckled. If they were going to talk about work and use uncommon terms, she was game. “Then in the evenings it’s some salsa, bolero and a little bit of swing mixed in.” She winked to Perry, hoping he’d catch her joke.

Perry diCarto

Perry laughed. "You know, I initially was thinking about that... but it just ain't me, you know?" he said with a shrug. "And usually I put a shower in between the run and the tub, but yeah, run-shower-tub-wine is the usual order. Why?" Ray-bans looked over at L'aire with a grin.

"I can't claim to know much about dance," he said slyly. "But I hear swinging in the evening can be a lot of fun." He stuck the tip of his tongue out for a moment by way of signalling his joke.

S
    Sasha

“Well, if it isn’t you, it isn’t you.” The Fairest Dancer shrugged. “But you should do what’s best for you.” L’aire couldn’t give advice on Courts at all. What she did know is that sometimes, like the seasons, things changed.

Glancing back to his eyes over sunglasses, L’aire smirked. “I was just curious is all.” Shaking her head as her pony flopped across her shoulders. “Sorry, didn’t mean to pry.” She was sitting there with a Fairest Drow, it was hard not to want to think of him… well, ya know.

L’aire flicked her hand cutting the air. “Hey now, I’m not that kind of dancer.” With humor she replied to his jabbing, but as she glanced his way, her eyes held the truth. The Fairest Dancer laughed generously. “Nor have I ever given a thought to swinging, other than the dance steps of course.” It really infuriated the Winter Dancer that some really thought ‘dancer’ meant stripper. I am not a whore.

Cocking a brow, the Fairest smirked. "So, even if you don't claim to know much about it. Do you ever do it?" Quickly, the Winter Fairest added. "Dance that is."

Perry diCarto

Perry chuckled at her remark about prying and shrugged, as if to say I don't mind.

Her reaction to his little joke brought a genuine laugh and broad grin. "Of course not! I meant nothing improper," he said jokingly, playing innocent. He was always the kidder. "And yeah, I do. I also once learned how to tango, but that was a long time ago. These days I like to have fun at the clubs every now again, if that counts." Perry had no problem admitting to having a little gay diva inside of him. "You should come out sometime!"

S
    Sasha

L’aire laughed in return. “Oh I know, couldn’t help it.” She shrugged quickly and glanced at the road.

“Tango?” The Winter Dancer turned to Perry again. “That’s generally a favorite for classes. That and salsa.” She added. “You should brush up on your skills sometime. I hear guys who can dance pick up all the chi… the men.” L’aire smiled awkwardly. It was a general saying, but she forgot whose company she was in for a moment. Such a loss and some other man’s gain.

Quickly picking up the conversation again, L’aire intriguingly asked. “So what sort of clubs are we talking about?”

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread