Ended
Watch

A Meeting Between Mr. Passions and Mr. Griffith

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Angel of Darkness
    M

The door to the Erich's room in the Residence Inn is closed. Inside Erich sits with Daniella Sage . A map and a notepad is spread out on a table. Erich is dressed in a navy blue pinstripe suit, complete with vest.

"Thank you for pointing out those boundaries to me Madam Herald. I'm sure my other guests will be along shortly."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella had been more than happy to help Erich learn the various boundaries within the Domain that evening. Her attire for the evening was a tan sleeveless dress which hit just above her knees. She tucks a piece of hair behind an ear and smiles, “You are most welcome Mister Passions! But if I may point out one thing, I am the Bailiff.” She pointed out, her tone remaining friendly. Changing the topic, "Did you have any other questions?" she asked.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach walked down the hall, followed shortly by his retainer, Cammy, who was towing a heavy rolling briefcase. Both were dressed professionally, Zach in a black suit, and his retainer in a matching skirt suit and conservative pair of glasses.

When Zach reached the door, they stopped, and Zach knocked gently three times.
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich covers half his face with his hand. "My apologies Madam Bailiff it appears my respect for you, has me subconsciously promoting you. He smiles, "That dress looks stunning on you..." His voice trails off as he pauses, his Beast sensing another encroaching on his territory. Erich's chest tightens and his jaw sets slightly. He pushes down the urge to charge outside and attack the intruder.

Instead he walks to the door and waits. Once he hears Zack knocking, he pauses a moment the opens the door.

"You must be Mr. Griffiths, welcome. I'm Mr. Erich Passions." He opens the door wider to show the stunning woman seated at the table. "The lovely Madam Bailiff Sage will be joining us this evening as well."

D
    Decibelle

Mr. Griffiths wasn't alone, either, the familiar figure of Abby behind him. Thankfully, it looked as if she'd dressed appropriately, wearing a neat black skirt and black blouse - cheap, but still neat and tidy. She'd even untied her hair from her pigtails, letting it dangle down her back loosely, giving her an almost business-like appearance - if you ignored the fact that she had a set of teeth to rival most shark's, or that her skin looked like she'd been lying in a morgue for the last couple of months.
    Still. You worked with what you had. As she shifts around the room, she silently fixes her gaze on each member of the room while they go through their own greetings, quickly adding her own on the end.

"Madam Bailiff, Mr. Passions." Good, she hadn't messed that up. In silence, she stepped back and next to Cammy, planting her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt. The blouse rode up her arms, slightly, giving a glimpse of the thick, iron muscles that lay under her skin.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“Thank you.” She says, returning the smile. She looks down at her dress, then back to Erich, “That is kind of you to say.” Though she couldn’t help but wonder what he was after. Perhaps it was the fact that as a Mekhet she didn’t trust others. But everyone enjoyed a compliment, and decided to go with it, though she was treading carefully.

Her Beast suddenly raises it head, teeth bared in challenge as Erich opened the door. She slowly stands, taking the time to smooth her skirt as she smiles to Zach. But the fury of her Beast went up a notch when Abby walked through the door. Daniella, and her Beast remembered this one well. And as her Beast struggled to get loose and tear apart the smaller Beast of Abby, Daniella held it firmly in place. This internal struggle lasted a matter of seconds as her smile remained friendly and welcoming.

“Good evening Mister Griffiths.” She says, then turns her eyes to Abby, “Miss Pendleston, how lovely to see you again.” She couldn't help but notice the change in Abby, from her attire, to her use of titles. Perhaps there was more to the Haunt then the mess she had seen at Court.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach's beasts roared a challenge at the well dressed Mr. Passions, and although the Madam Bailiff was more familiar, she was still not on friendly terms, either. That didn't stop Zach from genuflecting at the Madam Bailiff, or offering Mr. Passions a hand to shake.

"A good and profitable evening to you both, Madam Bailiff and Mr. Passions. It is good to see you both are well. I have brought the plans we discussed earlier, Mr. Passions, and I have also brought Miss Pendleston, who is undergoing an Evaluation. She is here to observe, and be observed, and we are to ask her questions from time to time, but she is to prove that she can keep herself under control, and behave as a Kindred of Quality should."

"Now that that is stated. Is there anything we wish to discuss before our business this evening, fellow Kindred of Quality?"

Zach knew that Abby was in a teeny tiny bit of trouble, and she was to learn how to behave. Zach wanted to be careful, reminding everyone in the room that they needed to model the distinguished behavior. Titles, genuflection, respect, compliments, everything that make Kindred of Quality stand out in the Danse Macabre...
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich closed the door, and turned smiling politely to all gathered; while his Beast called for him to destroy the newcomers that had trespassed into his territory. I've heard about this Ms. Pendleton. Griffiths better keep his dog on a leash in my home. Well, if he wants to teach his dog how to behave, I'll do him the honor of using the correct title of one who is Unacknowledged in the Invictus...

"Master Griffiths, Miss Pendleton thank you for coming." Erich moves to the table, moving the map to the side to give Zach an area to use. "Master Griffiths, you may sit here." He motions to the seat; Erich then pulls out the seat at the head of the small table, "Madam Au Pair Bailiff Sage."

If the Bailiff sits there, Erich will move to her right. He doesn't sit yet, though. A lawyer is used to standing to speak. "Master Griffiths, The Right Honorable Herald Villiers, Keeper of Elysium, suggested I contact you. I seek to open a country club, just outside of town. However, my undertaking has just begun. The Herald suggested, that I contact you. She stated that you had already begun a similar undertaking. I'm currently using my allies in the local judicial system, to try and get in contact with the city planner. Once I've succeeded, I could introduce you. This could be greatly beneficial to your plans. I'm also willing to assist in any other way that you may need, within reason of course. Currently, my progress is slow going, as I'm still in the process of establishing my new identity. I could use some assistance in that..." Erich smiles, leaving the question unsaid. He looks to the Madam Sage to see if she had anything to say about his statement.

D
    Decibelle

"Lovely to see you again, too, Madam Bailiff. It's a pleasure to be here." The words don't sound right in Abigail's mouth, almost monotone - as if she's reciting them from memory. Internally, she gave Zach silent thanks for giving her the correct titles to use. They both, of course, got a polite nod and curtsey - and when her Beast rose up in fury at their presence, she punched it back down into submission. Bad Beast. Stop that.

So, then, where to sit? She could already feel her brain beginning to switch off at the talk of business and allies, and resisted the urge to yawn - instead standing silently next to Zach, not taking a seat. She wasn't offered one, of course - and she has to focus to avoid showing precisely what she thinks of Erich's decision to deny her one. That said, she probably would have stood, anyway. Saves her getting up to beat in face, if it was needed.
    Wasn't any other reason she was here for, after all - though she could help with the new identity business. That was, of course, depending on whether she managed to grab that friend in the department that was completely separated from City Planning. She remained silent, though. But she did give Zach a glance from her position beside him.

Provided he gives a nod of assent for her to speak, she does so. "I would be, like, happy to sort out a new identity for ya, Mister Passions." Her voice has lost the dull monotone of repetition, instead becoming more animated - and more than a bit flaky. "As long as, y'know, Mister Griffiths wants me to."

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach nodded his assent to Abby's suggestion. "I believe that your connections there would be useful to Mr. Passions, Miss Pendleston."

Why is he using the unacknowledged title for me? Zach had to wonder. It had been decades since that had applied to him. Maybe the new acquaintance just didn't know for sure, but he was playing a dangerous game. Well, Zach would give him plenty of evidence. If he continued to insult, Zach would take note.

"Mr. Passions, what is your purpose for the country club? Is it singly a financial endeavor? Will there be many mundane uses, as well as uses unique to our kind? Say, for example, will there be a pool of blood dolls available to any visiting Kindred?"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread