Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1209) Tracy & Neil

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

PRE

As much as Dr. Kingsley enjoyed his break, it was time to get moving again. Noticing that Tracy Burns had freed up, he decided to head over to speak with the Gangrel Deputy.

Offering her a bow upon his arrival, he said, "Deputy Burns, good evening! I hope I find you well?"
    Jag
    The petite Gangrel smiled at the Shadow, giving him a little curtsy. "Good evening Dr. Kingsley," she said to him, a smile still on her lips. "This evening treats me well. I hope the same can be said about you?"

N
    Neil Kingsley

A small shrug came to the Shadow's shoulders along with a little smile. "I can't complain, Deputy." His blue eyes scanned the room. "It looks to be a busy night for the Reeve's Office with so many newcomers to the Domain. I hope I haven't interrupted you in the course of your duties?" he said pleasantly, giving her the out if she needed to go to work.

PRE

Tracy shook her head once. "Not at all," she said to the Shadow with a quick smile. "Things seem to be rather quiet this evening, which is something I cannot complain about of course." With those words, she gave Neil a quick wink. "I'm sure we can all appreciate a quiet evening, especially after the events that transpired during the last Formal Court."

N
    Neil Kingsley

Neil chuckled quietly. "Quite right. Peaceful evenings are always welcome," he said with a little smile on his face. He was a scientist. While he would scrap if he had to, he certainly preferred not to get dirty. "I feel as though we only get a chance to speak when danger is afoot!" he said with a laugh. It was so true; the two were always professional, always on the job, working their case. "Might I ask, what do you do for leisure, Deputy?" he said with a polite smile.

Working with her was enjoyable. The scientist wondered if she was any fun.

PRE

"They are indeed," she said in response, returning his smile with one of her own. At his next words, the petite Deputy let out a soft chuckle, giving him a slight nod. "It does seem to always be that way, doesn't it?" Tracy paused for a moment, considering his question. "I'm somewhat of a motorcycle aficianado as a matter of fact," she said to the Mekhet, a smirk creeping its way to the corner of her lips. "In nights when I'm not busy with the matters of this Domain, I enjoy going for a long ride in the outskirts of the city."

The redheaded Gangrel gave him a little shrug before adding, "its rather peaceful, and it gives me time to reflect on things." She tilted her head slightly, curious as to what his answer would be to the same question. "What about yourself? Got any interesting hobbies?"

N
    Neil Kingsley

The scientist grinned. "That sounds like fun. I never did get the chance to learn to ride motorcycles."

Her question brought a shrug. "Well, I enjoy a long drive here and there too... but my favorite hobby is the cinema." He laughed. It might seem strange, even to him - hunt a serial murderer, then go watch the latest show. He wasn't going to tell Tracy about the fact that he enjoyed video games too, though. "Friday nights are particularly fun -- at least, when the nights are long enough that I can catch the late show."

When Skyfall comes out, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go thrice.

PRE

Tracy let out a soft chuckle. "Well, if you are ever interested in learning," she said to the Mekhet with a little wink. "I'm not such a horrible teacher from what I've been told." The petite Gangrel laughed again after those words, clearly enjoying their conversation.

"So you like going to the movies then," said the redheaded Deputy to the Shadow. "Is there a certain film you are particularly fond of? Or perhaps a genre?" As she asked her questions, Tracy came to the realization that she hadn't really gone to see a movie, or watched much television in the past few years. Obviously she had been more preoccupied with other things, such as survival.

Hmm, now that I've settled down...maybe I can sneak into a theater one of these nights after my patrols.

N
    Neil Kingsley

"That would be fun," he said with a smile. "We'll get past my lack of coordination eventually!" That was plainly a joke; Tracy had been there as the scientist had taken a vanadium bar to the inside of a particular security guard's face recently.

"I do! Honestly, I have to admit, I'm dying to see Skyfall, the new 007 movie. I think spy flicks are my genre; I've got pretty much every James Bond film at home," the scientist said with a laugh. "But really, as long as it's not a rom com and it's acted out relatively well, I'm pretty open to it. How about you, Deputy?"

PRE

After trying to get the attention of Max Heinz , Tracy turned back to Neil and chuckled at the Mekhet's joke, shaking her head slightly. "Hey, it can't be worse than mine when I step out into the dance floor," she said to him, giving him a playful wink. "But joking aside, if you are ever interested in learning, I'm game for teaching you the basics...perhaps a little more." The petite Deputy offered him a sweet smile after saying those words.

"Hmm, so you've got something for the spy genre, huh?" said the redheaded Gangrel, a devilish smirk on the corner of her lips. "To be honest, I haven't had the luxury of sitting down to just watch a movie in quite a long time. I do enjoy action flicks the most though." Her smirk turned into a full blown grin at that moment. "I used to like horror movies when I was younger, but those just seem silly now," she added, giving the Mekhet a little shrug.

"Dr. Kingsley, now I'm curious...which was the best Bond?" asked Tracy, curious as to what Neil's response would be. Obviously the answer was truly a matter of opinion, but she figured that the question could spark up some interesting discussion on the topic.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max catches the wave from his fellow Dragon, debating for a moment if he should interrupt Tracy's conversation. He decides it would be alright, he had spoken with the Dr before.

Making his way over, he catches the last bit of their conversation; smirking a little at the topic of movies. If he had heard anything more, it didn't show in the slight smile on the Mekhet's lips. He walks up beside Tracy, but stops a respectable distance away. There were in Court after all, and he didn't want to make things uncomfortable between the three Kindred.

He waits to speak until he is addressed, instead listening for Neil's answer to Tracy's question.*

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread