Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 39 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... Last

Mariel's phone beeps once, and she read's Heathcliff's text message. Our ride's here, she said to Alastair, heading out to the parking lot.

She is a little depressed to be going on a bloodhunt, and it shows in her clothing choices: a plain gold t and overalls, with plain white Keds sneakers.

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison shakes her head, smiling at the man in front of her. She hoped she wasn't in trouble, she hasn't done anything to break any of the laws. At least, she didn't think she had.

"No, I am a new arrival. I saw the announcement in Avalon about the Benett person and his friend. Thought maybe I could help and I might run into someone who could steer me in the right direction while I was at it."

Lori Meyers laughs when Joesph jumps and gets into his car slamming the door rather impolitely. "I'm Lori! Get drivin'! The other Kin see us sitting around out here their gonna think we're banging instead of hunting!" Her words are about at subtle as her way of getting his attention but she's right - if the others saw them they might not think they were having sex but they would definitely think that they weren't on the hunt.

Mariel did manage to find one picture of a Veronica Horton for Sacramento. On some guy's blog, he had pictures of a ski trip from two winters ago. One picture shows him and several friends, including one identified as Ronnie (Veronica) Horton. The picture isn't the greatest - she's wearing a down jacket and sweater and has a hat covering most of her hair, and her face is ruddy with cold, but she manages to look pretty despite all that - but it's something, assuming it's the same Veronica Horton.

Before Mariel leaves the church, she prints a copy of the pic.

Kharn

Inquisitor Fenix catches Mariel before she is about to leave. He is wearing the same suit he wore to Mass, with the only difference is that if you look closely you can see that he wears a bulletproof vest under his shirt. He carries with him a lon dufflebag, with something heavy inside.

"Sister Mariel, if you would not mind, I would accompany you and yours on this?" He says with a smile.

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

The man shaking/holding Madison's hand says "My name is Konstantin. I am deputy. I can steer you to who you need to talk with, but tonight the Hunt is more important." He releases her hand.

"Do you have car? We need to watch roads out of town... I will call the Reeve and ask him what roads are not covered." He takes out a cell phone. He opens it and taps at it slowly; Madison can tell he isn't comfortable with the device.

Mariel smiled at Fen, I don't mind, but you'll have to see if there's enough room in Heathcliff's car. She starts walking toward the vehicle, folding up the pic and putting it in the back pocket of her overalls.

Kharn

"Well, let us see then."
    Fenix says as he follows Mariel, seemingly unbothered by carried the heavy weight of the greataxe in the bag. He doesn't mind the view of Mariel's rear as he walks behind her either, even if it was a little obscured by the overalls.

Madison nods and pulls her keys out of her pocket. "Yep, I have my own ride. You aren't american are you?" She asks in regards to his chopped speech. It was kind of cute actually.

Ishani uses her phone to look up that address Asa had sent her of the woman's appartment. She turns the car around and starts heading in that direction, looking for the car he'd described to her while she is on her way.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Page 7 of 39 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... Last
Closed Thread