Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 39 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Crap. Maybe this was a mistake to come here.

"Oh thank God, wrong house,"
    Dicky says cheerfully and turns right around.

Crap. What to do next? Bennet you idiot, you'd better be out of town by now.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

As the Punk leapt into his van, Jayant was already drawing his blade but the moment he recognised the fellow Acolyte as Sean, he relaxed smiling. This was their first conversation.

"Good evening Sean, how goes it?" Jayant asks, putting his hand back on the streering wheel. Glancing over his shoulder, he says briskly, "Aesop, this is Sean. Sean, Aesop, also of the Crone."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph drives around for about 10 minutes before he realizes something. He doesn't know anything useful to finding these people. Or anyone that could help him with that goal. He pulls into a parking lot and parks the car. "hell..." He doesn't like losing.

"Better and better, Jayant. How about yourself?"

He turns to look Aesop over, grinning at him too.

"Aesop? Like the fables, right? Always great to meet another Acolyte, Aesop."

He extends a hand back to him from the front seat. Settling himself in the van, he scans the streets as they pass.

"So we got any idea where this shit-stain and his bitch have run off to?" he asks both of the guys in the van with him.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"No," Jayant replies. His eyes scan the sidewalks as the van cruises down them. "Unfortunately, I do not know Bennett very well at all. A shame really, it could have helped us no end." With a sudden notion, he pulls out his phone and dials his Priscus, to see if she was faring any better.

Michael got a map out from the passenger side door holder. He turned on the car's light to read it. To his suprise he wasn't at all very far from where Arnold had said he was. He turned off the cabin light and was there in almost no time at all.

Arnold nods a greeting to Sofia, then looks back at Jessi "I am the Sheriff, but I vastly prefer the term Reeve, if you don't mind. It will be no problem making sure you ladies get acknowledged, but right now you're fortunate enough to have come to town just in time for a Bloodhunt. The Carthian Prefect has broken the Prince's law and sired a childe without approval. I have someone coming to meet me here, when he arrives will you join us in the Hunt?"

He asks them this, looking back and forth to Jessi and Sofia, waiting on their response.

Arnold looks up to see Michael has arrived "Ah, here is my comrade now. Good evening, Michael. This is Sofia and Jessi." He gestures to them respectively "They are new in town, they say."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Lori Meyers wanders past a parking that that's mostly empty then senses it, another Beast, possibly a stronger one! She hoped it was them, but when she looked around she sees Joseph sitting in his car looking mildly defeated. A wild grin takes her lips, she runs over to the car and pounds on the hood hard enough to surprise the Kindred but not to damage his property. "What the fuck are you doing man? You're not going to find 'em out here." She yells intensely at the driver's side window. "Let me in!! Lets go!" Joseph looks out of his car at a wirey Kindred with tattoos all over her body and various metal bars in her face, she's wearing a leather jacket and a Skif Dank tank top, both of which are cut off just below her the curve of breasts to show off her skinny body and hip hugging jean shorts that are torn at the hem, the zipper on them is left wide open - she's wearing black panties with little punk rock skulls on them. Her sides have rows of piercings that hold a ribbon against her skin like corset ties.

Peircing

Warden Ith Lazarus

After some time driving from the outskirts of Sacramento from Amber Hill, the car stops at a red light which prompts the Doctor and Ghoul to decide whether to head into the city or further away from it. Ith thinks to himself for a moment, before pointing toward the direction away from Sacramento.

"They'll attempt to leave the city. Drive to the interstate, and we'll keep vigilant there."

Inquisitor David Smith

David cranks up the music in his car, playing Knives and Pens loud enough that the bass is shaking the rear-view mirror. The Inquisitor had spent years routing out heathens, and now he'd take down a former covenant leader and his bitch. They wouldn't be foolish enough to flee on foot. They'll be in a vehicle. And only an idiot would take the interstate out of here, it's too obvious.

Inquisitor Smith starts to take the backroads leading away from Sacramento. He drives well over the speed limit, driving up past each car on the road, trying to feel if there's a beast inside.

Billy's initial excitement and utter devotion to the hunt had rapidly dispearsed. He had no idea of the city's layout, its prominent members, even whom this Jack Bennett was.

He sighs.

In times of trouble, its best to go somewhere I know, and can start from there. And with that thought, Billy drives to the All Hallow's Church, maybe to find some fellow Sabctified to share in this joyous evening.

Page 4 of 39 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread