Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
371 - 380
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 38 of 39 First ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 Last

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

"No man, it's all you."

Dicky sighs, lying down even though it's too early for sleep.

"You want to watch some HBO? There's that show about Zombies with Anna Paquin in it. Second season's pretty good so far."

I'd say dicky's involvement in the bloodhunt is essentially concluded for tonight.

J
    Jak

Alastair has never really been a TV-watcher, but shrugs. Sure. Nothing like mind-numbing zombie shows after such a crazy night.

((I assume Alastair is done too.))

Mariel unlocks the motel room door. Pretty flimsy lock. Hmm.

So, will you help me sort me Holy Cards? she asks Fenix with and Irish accent remembered from her childhood, and an impish grin.

Kharn

"Your Holy Cards? Show me them and I'll see what I can do about sorting them out." Fenix says, following Mariel into the hotel room.

Mariel closes the door behind her. Sorry, it's a joke. Caddyshack reference. I love to watch teenager movies.

She looks around the room. Do you think we could put a chair under the door or something? I don't trust motel people. She looks doubtfully at the curtains. Looks like the beds are out for actual sleeping, unless we burrow under the covers or crawl underneath. She takes a peek. I might fit, but it's dustbunny central down there. I hate to say it, but the bathroom is probably the safest spot.

EWWWWW! Icky motel bathrooms.

Kharn

"Ah, I've never seen it." Fenix says about the reference. He then looks at the room, grabbing a chair, and wedging it against the door.

He gets a big smile, pulling the mattress off the boxspring of the bed, moving it to cover the window blocking out any and all chance of light, he moves the mattress over to the far wall laying it down on the floor, near to the bathroom, but content already that there was no chance of light filtering in. He grabs the shabby hotel table and uses it to wedge against the boxspring, further making sure the room is secure.

"You obviously haven't stayed in a hotel for daysleep have you? I cant very have youo sleeping in some dingy bathroom, take the mattress, I'll take the bathroom unless you want to share?" He says with a small smile.

Oh, I wouldn't want to make you sleep in there. It's probably just nasty dirty, said Mariel with a bigger smile.

Let him make the first move, then.

Kharn

Fenix undresses, atleast partially, taking off vest, shirt, and tie. He lays down on the bed, getting comfortable and watching Mariel, waiting for her to crawl into bed with him.

Mariel takes off her overalls, shoes and socks which leaves her wearing a short form-fitting tshirt and panties. She pulls a brush from her purse, and combs out her long silky hair, and snuggles under the covers, spooning her body close to the Inquisitor's. She has NO idea what to expect. Other than daysleep at some point.

The mystery of it all makes her smile.

Kharn

Fenix pulled Mariel a little closer, wrapping an arm around her. He licked her neck, running from shoulder, up to the bottom of her ear, and then, lightly running his tongue along the edge of her ear. He whispered lightly. "And so I committed the sin of Lust. Malediction 2:24."

He moves one hand to come up and cup her breast, the other moving her head so that he may kiss her vigorously.

Page 38 of 39 First ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 Last
Closed Thread