Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
361 - 370
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 37 of 39 First ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 Last

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant's phone vibrates and he digs it out of his pocket, reading the text from Twist.

"It appears we may be at the wrong place. Ishani and Twist are heading somewhere else to investigate while we are to stay here, just in case," he says to O-Yama. Looking over his shoulder, he smiles.

"Priscus, allow me to introduce you to Aesop, another of Circe's students. Aesop, this is Mr. O-Yama."

I
    Innerlight

Aesop nods to O'yama sparing a moment from looking at a billboard that was featuring the Geico cavemen. It perplexed him for a full minute. He didn't make any sudden moves, and he had no problem staying in the background.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"It is a pleasure Aesop." O-Yama says, keeping his eyes open, looking for anything at all.

The All Star references have completely baffled Mariel, and she looks a little dismayed that Alastair is rooming with Dickey. What? Oh. Hmmm.

Well, this is going to be awkward, she thinks, deciding to let Heathcliff take the blame for whatever odd arrangement she ends up with.

I'm up for whatever, assign away! she said merrily.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff smiled. The temptation to ask her to stay with him was strong, very strong. But if he were distracted while an important message was coming through, and missed it...

The Hunt was not over for him, not yet. He sighed inwardly, and handed Mariel the other 2 Doubles key. "I got the impression from the clerk that he had plenty of single beds available, should you and Fenix prefer, just ask him to switch," he says with a sad smile. "I must remain vigilant until its time to sleep," he says, and pulls out his iPhone to show her what he means. "I'll see you both tomorrow evening."

With that, he makes his way to the elevator, and his own room. He doesn't risk sleep by laying down on the bed. Instead, he places the phone down on the desk, and paces back and forth until the sun rises, waiting for news.

It was in these small hours of the morning that he missed Beth most. He used to wake up around this time every morning and simply watch her sleeping peacefully for a few minutes before he began his routine, and today, the mental image cut deep into his dead heart. He prayed the phone would ring and distract him from his loneliness.

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Dicky sets up in the room. He rolls his eyes when he sees the curtains, which are far too thin to keep out sunlight.

He grabs two blankets, a pillow, sets the door slightly ajar for Alastair, and makes a nest for himself in the bathtub.

All-Star gets the bathroom floor, unless he figures out a way to cover that window.

Goody, I get to room with a person sent to pass judgement on me, Mariel thought ruefully.

Although...maybe I can make something good come of this.

Shall we? she asks the Inquisitor, fixing him with her sparkling green eyes and holding up the room key. Or would you prefer a room with two singles?

J
    Jak

Alastair takes a look around the room and comes to the same conclusions Dicky reached about the curtains. Dicky was clearly looking after himself. Under the far bed? No, too creepy. Alastair grabs the sheets off the beds and carries them to the bathroom to find Dicky already making himself at home in the tub. Mind if I use this room too? He begins laying the sheets out so that he needn't spend his night directly on the floor of a room that probably gets cleaned once a year. He lays down, and finds that it's not as uncomfortable as he would expect. Upside of being dead, I suppose.

Kharn

Fenix looks at Mariel with a smile. "I believe the double should be fine."

Mariel sashays to the room number listed on the key, trusting that Fenix will follow.

Men. She smiles.

Page 37 of 39 First ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 Last
Closed Thread