Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
341 - 350
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 35 of 39 First ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 Last

Given the hour and that the traffic was cleared a bit ago, Arnold doesn't have to dodge too many vehicles as he rushes off across the street. The ground floor of the building appears to be a shop of some sort. There are gates over the windows and a gated door. The windows on the upper floors are all dark, many covered over by plywood.

"All right, I am going to take Twist and head there. I'm gonna leave Jayant and the others here just in case. I'll call you if we find anything. Thanks." She hangs up. She turns back to Twist. "All right, can you send a text to Jayant while I drive? I think we might be in the wrong place, but I am not positive and I don't want everyone to leave in case they still show up here."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Is Roxie up?
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

Roxie is up, it's a new turn. Jessi goes right after Roxie.

The drive from the motel to Lodi Transit Centre takes Billy around 15 minutes, give or take and he is glad for the silence. This close to dawn sparked some excitement in his gut and he couldn't help but smile.

All I need now is to do a sweep of this place and see what comes crawling out of the woodwork.

Making sure he drove within the bounds of the law, Billy takes the car around a couple of blocks nearby to get a feel for any Beasts before pulling up at a convienient place and killing the engine. Making sure his cap was sitting snuggly on his head, Billy checks the Colt and Bowie knife where in their respected places hidden beneath his suede jacket. Getting out of the car, he scans the immediate area for any signs that stand out as trouble. He didn't relish the prospect of some little punk trying to jack the Seneschal's car.

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Dicky looks at the others.

Fuck if he's going to room with Fenix. Mariel... um, he'd probably have to fight over her.

"Yo, All-star." Dicky addresses his fellow green-in-fang. "We'll sing Kumbayas and roast smores. Staley, hit us with a double, if you please."

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie pulls the arrow out of herself, healing herself as it comes out. She says nothing, but her mouth moves. It looks like she is swearing nonstop.
    Spend 1 vitae to heal 1 Lethal.
    Do I need to roll to remove the arrow?
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

J
    Jak

All-star?

Alastair nods his assent. Yes, that will be fine, Mr. Staley. He takes a last look at Mariel, wondering if she'd ask for her own room or to room with Staley. Neither would surprise him in the least.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

The undead eyes of the Seneschal regard Richard impassively for a moment when he neglects the 'Mister' Heathcliff had instructed him to use when addressing him. This one has been helpful so far, and he at least remembered to ask 'please.' And it has been a long night. A light reprimand, to remind him of his place, should suffice.

"Mister Staley," he corrects in his dead-frog voice as he hands over the keycard to a room, it's small envelope marked with a 2D. He holds on to the card as Dicky goes to take it, though, and despite the other Kindred's potential facility with the Discipline of Domination, Heathcliff looks him square in the eye as he speaks, in hushed tones, "I have addressed you as you have requested this evening. I demand the same courtesy." He then releases the card into Richard's grasp.

He then looks toward Mariel and Fenix, but says nothing. He waits to see what Mariel's decision will be, and tries out the Prince's Eyebrow again. Success! One, and only one, whole eyebrow arches. If only he could see himself in a mirror, he'd be impressed.

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Augh... he'd almost seemed chill before.

"Sorry Mr. Staley, I thought we were cool. It's my mistake, I won't forget again."

And this is why we should never embrace old people. Feel like I'm talking to a history Professor.

"I'm headed to the room, All-Star"

Page 35 of 39 First ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 Last
Closed Thread