Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
321 - 330
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 33 of 39 First ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... Last

Ready to go

Initiative Rank:

Roxie * Michael * Sofia * Arnold

Roxie's turn, then Michael's

Madison nods. "You got it babe. Umm here." She texts her cell number to him. "Buzz me if you see anything suspicious and I'll do likewaise." She also sends her number to Lezlie and then heads out, looking for any sign of the two bloodhunted kindred.

Ishani begins to get discouraged and irritated. Why weren't they here? They should be here already.

Wait.

She turns to Twist suddenly. "Is there a train station nearby? Maybe they are taking the train instead of a flight, I mean, that would make a hell of a lot more sense. Jumping cars is a lot easier, a lot cheaper, and a hell of a lot harder for us to track."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie pulls out a gun, and the shadows hiding it flee in excitement. She holds it at her side, but is ready to whip it up if she needs to. "Hey, tattoos. Stop yappin and stay frosty."

Roxie uses Quick Draw
    Roxie Holds her action
    Michael is up
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

Michael felt the atmosphere tense. He looked around, trying to anticipate where an attack was going to come from.

((Michael will be Dodging this turn.))

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff nods. "That's correct, Mr. Austin. Just a moment, I'll fix the GPS device for you," he says and reaches inside to remove it from the dash before Mr. Austin can tell him it's unnecessary. He takes a couple of minutes to delete his home address, and Beth's, more importantly, then enters Lodi Transit, and replaces it on the dash. "There you are," he says with a small smile. "Good luck, Austin, and be careful. I'll hear from you first thing tonight," he instructs and nods. He's confident the young man will take care of his vehicle and return with it promptly. Things would get very tricky for him in this Domain if he abused the Seneschal's trust. Then he turns to address his group. "Alright, everyone, let's get our rooms straightened out."

OOC time

The Nosferatu leads the way through the small, rather drab lobby. At least, the proprietors hadn't felt the need to pretty up or make bright the entrance, only to let you get to your room and be disappointed. No, they clearly set your expectation from the get go. You'll get a bed. And a comforter. Heathcliff smiles wanly at the middle-aged night auditor behind the desk. You don't get proper Guest Service Reps at 5 in the morning. "Hello, my name is Heathcliff Staley," he croaks at him. "I made arrangement for three rooms this morning."

The bored, sleepy accountant/front desk clerk doesn't bother to smile back, or say much of anything. He types in to his computer, and the reservations come up. "Yes, sir," he says finally. "I have two vacancies with a double bed, and several queens," he says, with an eye to the troupe behind him.

Heathcliff sighs, not the prettiest sound. "I'll take those two doubles for the night, and one queen."

"Yes, sir," the man replies simply. He and Heathcliff work out the details of the room (no phone service, X rated movies for his gang, and NO HOUSEKEEPING written across their accounts), and he imprints the digital keycards and hands them over.

"Thank you," Heathcliff says, taking the cards and returning to the group. "Well, we have two rooms with double beds available, and one with a single queen. Do any of you have any preferences?" he asks diplomatically.

Billy nods upon hearing Heathcliff's words and waits to make sure everyone is out of his way and in the motel before he pulls out of the car park and follows the directions being told to him through the GPS. Trying to be as patient as possible, the Cadian does heft his fishing case from the back seat to the passenger foot well and gently pat it in anticipation. Maybe he could rectify things after all.

Roxie is suddenly struck hard by something, right in the abdomen, just over her navel.

Looking down, she the back part of an arrow sticking out of her abdomen. It appears a part of the shaft about halfway down the length of the arrow is thicker than the rest... and, bizarrely enough, it appears a piece of paper is wrapped around the thick part of the shaft, held in place with - of all things - Scotch tape. The fletching on the arrow is red and black.

Roxie takes 6 Lethal damage from the arrow. She has a withheld action she can take at any time.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani pulls out her phone and begins to dial. After a few seconds of waiting, she begins to speak.

"Is there a train station near this airport by chance?" She asks without any other unnecessary pleasentries.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

J
    Jak

Alastair would be most comfortable sharing a room with his sire, but knows she probably wants to chance to spend some quality time with one of their other companions. He shrugs and looks deferentially to Mariel.

Page 33 of 39 First ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... Last
Closed Thread