Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 39 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny wondered how others would go about a Bloodhunt. Would they all sit on the city borders and hope one fo them got lucky?

One thing Lenny knew: women liked to travel with stuff.

Flipping open the phonebook, he found Veronica Horton's home address, and headed there.

Even if he missed them, she might have a rolodex for relatives, or clues to places she might run.
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

The two women turn toward Arnold. He sees the blonde tense a bit, the reaction of her Beast, but she keeps her cool. The other one maintains complete calm. The blonde walks toward him.

"Sure, darlin'." she says. "What kin ah do fer you?"

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison smiles at the approaching kindred, trying to quell the instinct to run or attack the stronger predator. "Hi, nice to meet you too. Madison Wells." She says, holding a hand out.

"Just relax. I'm the Law in town and I want to ask you about a few things. Let you know about some others." Arnold moves in close, speaking quietly, now, with her "I don't feel anything from your friend. She isn't Kin, is she?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Despite his best efforts to maintain calm, the officer looks sort of appalled by Taylor's histrionics. "No, I doubt this will end up on the news. We're not entirely certain there's been a crime committed, and the cab driver is going to be fine. Can I see some ID, please?"

The officer looks up as Dicky approaches.

Konstantin

Konstantin looks at the offered hand for a moment, then takes and shakes it with a grip that's surprisingly gentle given the obvious strength of his hands. "I do not recognize you, Madison, and have not heard the name before," he says, still holding her hand. "Have you been acknowledged?"

Jessi

"Nah, she is. She jus' knows how to hide it, y'know? Ah'm glad t' run inta you, lawman, 'cause we've had us a bitch of a time tryin' t' make our introductions. Someone gave me the name of a place t' go, the Avalon, said the Seneschal was there, but it was closed time we got there."

She gestures for her friend, and the other woman gets off the motorcycle and strides forward. Standing, Arnold can see she isn't very tall, but she's got an athletic build, muscular thighs and really astonishing curves. She moves gracefully, with a swing to her hips.

"This here's my friend Sofia," the blonde says. "I'm Jessi. We're new in town."

"I heard you say you say you were the law here," Sofia says. "Would you be the Sheriff, then, or is a different title used here?"

Michael was ambiguous about whether he want to catch Jack or not. No that wasn't true. Having learned why he was being bloodhunted incited a deep rage and revulsion for the former Prefect. Embracing someone because they were dieing? It was a stupid to do. It was deeply wrong in Michael's mind. After all, you still died. And then what? And then you were this and your world was shattered because your Sire felt like making themselves feel better by "saving" you. His grip was hard on the rubber of the steering wheel.
    Then he remembered the orders also applied to the Childe and that was what made him hesitate. It wasn't thier fault their Sires were self important hypocrits.
    Still he had to participate and if he didn't he wouldn't have the chance to help the Childe if they were found.
    He got out his phone and called Arnold. If anyone was going to be an active hunter it would be him. "Hello, Arnold? It's Michael. I was wondering how I could help with the coordinated effort."

Well, if it's not on the news, then I don't give a flying fuck.

"Yes, of course." Taylor takes a deep calming breath, then reaches into his/her pocket and pulls out a wallet. Opening it, he/she pulls out a driver's license and hands it to the officer. Now noticing Dicky's beast, the Myrmidon looks to him and offers no look of recognition -- hoping such would prompt him to play along.

Arnold's phone rings and he puts a hand up to signal to the female Kindred a pause in their conversation.

"Hello, Michael. I'm searching the southern outskirts right now. I'm in a parking lot at...." Arnold gives Michael the address information. "If you can make it here in the next few minutes I'll wait for you."

He hangs up, then looks back to her expectantly.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean sights Jayant driving around the city. As he pulls the vehicle up to a stop sign Sean runs over to, pulls the door open, and hops in the passenger side door. He grins big at Jayant "Let's show this bitch what the Circle's all about! Fuck yeah!" He practically shouts at him.

This all comes at Jayant at a breakneck pace - someone diving into his ride was suddenly hollering at him about the Circle. What was happening here?

Page 3 of 39 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread