Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
281 - 290
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 29 of 39 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... Last

Billy smiles, quite broadly. "Of course, Mr. Staley, I shall treat it as if it were my own pride and joy. One question mind. If I find any sign of this....Benett and his wayward childe, how should I proceed? Lethally?" His voice rises at the end in a distinct manner of hope. He really needed to get his eye set true.

Mariel wonders what would happen if Billy gets killed or simply sidetracked.

Or just decides to bugger off.

They were effectively stranded without a car.

Yes, do take good care of the car, she said, stroking his arm suggestively. I'll be waiting when you come back. She smiled and met his hunter's mien with her sparkling green eyes.

Quote Originally posted by Kelreth:
    Joseph drives down 99S not really sure what to do.

"any thoughts?" he asks Lori.
    Lori just shakes her head and keeps looking out the open window of his car enjoying the night breeze.

Billy nods and removes her arm gently adding her smile with his own.

Damn, she was beautiful.

"Do not worry, Miss. Fitzgerald, if there is one thing I am good at, it is being prompt."

Mariel's smile widens at Billy's reaction.

Maybe I'll sit on your lap on the way home, she said, with a mischievous grin.

Good hunting!

If this bloodhunt has to be successful, Lord, at least let me be far away and not see what happens.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff watches the exchange between Mariel and Austin, and can't help but be impressed at how well she uses her beauty to get what she wants. Flirt, he thinks with a wry, inward smile. He clears his throat, a sound just as sure to put an end to fleshly desires as a garden hose.

"Good. Should you encounter the criminals, your first duty is to inform me via phone or text. I will do what I can to get you reinforcements as soon as possible. Then, keeping the Masquerade and Law firmly in mind, if you are able to find an opportunity to confront them, lethal force is authorized." He seems rather eager...

"Yes, Mr. Staley, not an issue. The Laws come first."

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Dicky looks over at Billy, their little Safari hunter. What a stupidly antisocial way of life.

"Alright, if Big Game here's gonna make any headway tonight we need to hit the motel quick," he clambers into the driver's seat and starts up the engine.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist turns to Ish, Jayant and the rest of those who came this way on word from the Prince.

"It is too late to turn back and there is still the chance they may come this way. I suggest we remain in the area and keep an eye out."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant looked slightly shocked. He had no idea the Hound was here as well. In fact, if he could blush without pushing the blood through his skin, he would have. Since he had arrived in Sacramento, Jayant hadn't had any dealings with the enigmatic Twist, and as he looked at her, he hadn't actually realised how striking she really was.

I'm still here, my Jayant, his Beast cooed to him. Shut up, he replies, mentally.

"Of course, Hound, I shall perch myself somewhere discrete." He grins before moving away.

Page 29 of 39 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... Last
Closed Thread