Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Blood Hunt

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 39 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Lori Meyers wandered the streets this night, as most, going from bar to club to bar until she heard the word. The thought of seeing the two somewhere out on the street pleased her, she'd stay out of the bar for the rest of the night and stay on the streets, but she didn't count on them being anywhere near her. At best she'd probably run into that rat named Sean, when's the bloodhunt on him start? She thought sarcastically as she 'hunted' for the Prince's fugitives.

On his way south, Arnold sees two women he doesn't recognize talking in a parking lot. His Beast recognizes one of them as Kindred, of blood weaker than his own, but the other does not register. The definite-vampire is standing, leaning against a sports car, the other is sitting astride a motorcycle. Both are very pretty, in different ways.

The one on the motorcycle has long, dark hair and dark complexion. She is dressed in leather - boots, pants, gloves, jacket. The other is a blonde, with curly hair and too much makeup, who is dressed in cowboy boots, skin-tight short-jeans and a swimsuit top. She has vivid tattoos on her arms, shoulders and torso. The blonde one is gesturing and talking excitedly to the other woman.

Blood Potency 2, SL 4

Taylor McCoy

As Taylor approaches his/her home to look if the fugitives returned for their car, he/she remembers to make it known to the Carthians. The Myrmidon hesitates for a few moments at a red-light before sending out a text message to every Movement member he/she has on his/her phone. "Bloodhunt on Jack Bennett and Dr. Veronica Horton by order of Prince Clarke. All are to participate." Not wanting to answer the inevitable questions surrounding the situation, Taylor turns his/her phone off.

((OOC: My bad, totally forgot to have Taylor let the Carthians know. Although, in my defense, it's also posted in all the Elysiums and to all the Clan Leaders. So, Arnoud didn't need to hear it from Taylor. Just saying. ^^; ))

As Taylor approaches his home, s/he sees flashing lights. Approaching, s/he finds a police car and an ambulance parked on the street, on each side of a taxicab which is parked in front of his/her house.

J
    Jak

((I'll assume that if Mariel knows, Alastair knows. To save space, I'll assume Mariel has told him the gist of what's going on, if it's ok with DD.))

As Mariel sits down at the computer, Alastair stands behind her, so that he can see the screen over her right shoulder. Is there anything you'd like me to do, Miss Mariel?

Dammit, they left a mess.

Taylor pulls up his/her car on the side of the road, rather than in the driveway. He/she looks at the scene on the property before exiting the car. A taxi? They must have taken that from Avalon...which isn't good news for the cabbie... McCoy exits the car and approaches the scene. Noticing the officer and approaching him, Taylor
    does his/her best to put on a look of confusion.

"Officer! What the hell happened here?! This is my house!" Taylor made his/her voice increase with the sound of panic. "Oh my God...oh my God...what happened?!"

Arnold exits his vehicle and walks up to women. He allows his eyes to travel the lines and curves of the beautiful Kindred as he approaches them. Her beauty instilled in him equal feelings of desire and repulsion. Such creatures always looked down on the Cursed.

He clears his throat, a forced action that is truly revolting to hear. He gestures to the one he knows is Kindred. "I need to talk to you." He says to her.

He looks around, all the time waiting to catch sight of Bennett, still hoping for a chance to wring him out, him and his young bastard childe.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

"Not sure, ma..si.. um, we're not sure exactly what happened at this time." Looking back and forth between Taylor and his/her home, the officer says. "You live here? You've been out for the evening, then?"

Dicky De Bruyn
    Dicky De Bruyn

PRE

Bennet doesn't need to die, he just needs to leave.

The Movement would be fucked if Dicky tried to organize anything, so he operates alone hoping the other Carthians will share at least a little sense of camaraderie.

Having no idea where Bennet would run, he decides to check in quickly with Taylor. He sees police lights as he rolls up.

He parks, cursing as he heads over and walks towards the police and his Myrmidon.

"Yes, I've been out all night, and then I come home to this!" Taylor gestures toward the ambulance and cab. The Galloi keeps a look of distraught on his/her face for a moment, looking toward the house as if he/she were going to cry. "Oh God, this isn't going to be on the news is it?! I don't want to be all over the news..."

Page 2 of 39 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread