Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Nevermore

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Lori exited Club Inferno and watched as the other Kindred she was accompanied by go their separate ways, the shit eating grin on Sean's face was too much to bear. Anger boiled her undead blood, she felt pumped, she wanted to listen to fast music and beat up something weak and pathetic so she could feel good enough to sleep the coming day away. It was hard to think past all the rage but she made it to some bar where a punk band was screaming into the mic. They probably would have been cool to watch, but Lori didn't notice them, she poured two shots into her body uselessly trying to dull her troubled mind in the way that she did before death. The fact they did nothing to her but cause her to vomit angered her even more and she left the bar counting up all the things she hated about the world. It brought the thought around of this three ton, hippopotamus, of a man that claimed (as so many older men having an age crisis and owned a Harley have before) that he was a 'biker'. He'd done something to piss her off the last night she was out. It was hard to be certain what had agitated the pachyderm but a drugged up memory of a man the size of a mountain grabbing her ass while she was hanging all over a girl she had met floated by her anger wrought brain and all she could think about was that lame-ass patch on the back of his huge leather jacket. How many cows lost their skin for that thing? It was a cross with portrayed rays of sunlight, doves, some bullshit 'gang' name (that had something to do with AA), and all sorts of things that were considerably UNbadass yet he was parading around, drunk, acting like he was a member of Hells Angels.

It wasn't long after that she found herself at Club Raven, staring down a line of bikes parked outside, chrome glittering in the lights from the bar. She wondered how a hippopotamus could possible ride one of those things with those silly round feet and she was racked by wild fits of laughter right there. Bikers, they all tried to be so tough and mean... When their bitches weren't around. Still laughing, Lori watches as her anger brings one of her heavy, brown, boots up and kick the last bike in a line of many. It leaves a good sized dent in the side of the shiny chrome but what's worse is as it fell it took the next one and the rest followed like Harley-shaped dominoes. Lori let the laughter roll back over her like a giant wave riding a tide of uncontrollable fury. Let 'em come!

As it happens, just as the row of bikes finishes toppling over noisily, three guys come out of the club, all denim and leather and bad tats. One of them is huge... fat, yes, but it's clear there's a lot of muscle underneath all the fat. The other two look reasonably fit, but nothing remarkable.

"What the FUCK!" shouts the big guy. He's got a shaved head so round the comparison with a cueball is inevitable.

The three of them approach Lori, the big guy in front. "Just what the FUCK do you think is funny, bitch?" he bellows.

Lori looks up at the big guy, she seems tiny in his presence even though women she had held in her arms, enthralled with lust, had seemed delightfully tiny to her before. Her grin is wide and her eyes are wild, "What's funny?" Chuckles undertone everything she says and now she's looking back and forth from the big dude's two punks, "say guys... What'dya think is funny?" The chuckling turns to snickering and it seems like the howls of laughter would burst out of the seams she pierced into her sides soon but she held it back,"hehehe.. Do you think his head is funny? 'Cause I do..hehehe...Yes I do! I think, Mr. Clean's head is very funny!" Then it hits her again, she laughs riotously right there in his face.

Its coming... Any minute now. Her eyes are turned up at the night sky, her head thrown back in over exaggerated laughter but her Beast could smell a fight. It pushed her blood into her muscles and her flesh bulged and hardened but in the shadow of night it appeared as though she had been that fit the whole time to the eyes of on lookers.

Resilience

One of the big man's companions walks up next to him. "Moby, man, this chick's fuckin' insane or something. Let it go. I don't think it's alright to beat on a crazy retard girl."

The big guy, however, is having none of it. His fists clench in rage. "Crazy or not, don't give a fuck. She knocked my bike over! And yours. And a shitload others. After we knock her around, I'm gonna fuck her brains out, then one of you guys is gonna go in and say what happened and tell everyone that wants to they can take a turn with her."

He gestures for his companions to try to surround Lori as he moves in.

Initiative time for Lori. Guy 1 gets a 13, guy 2 gets a 12, Moby gets a 7.

Lori Meyers stops laughing when she hears the word 'crazy' being passed around, her eyes are filled with rage and her mirth was over. "What'd you call me you dumb fuck?" They ignore her, involved in their own conversation about the plans they're making, "Beat me and fuck me, huh? My lucky night!" She seems honestly aroused by the idea. The two men with Mr.Clean were attractive by her standards and cue ball could probably hit her hard enough to make her undead blood flow, she liked that. Her dark red lips press together kissing the air then she gently traces her lips with her tongue invitingly while her hands trace she lines of her body. "When can we start big boys...?" She moans to them.

Init+Mod=9

One of the normal-sized guys moves around behind Lori and takes a lunge at her, but he's not quick enough to get a grip on her.

Lori is up next, as she has a higher initiative modifier than the guy she tied with.

Biker dudes: Str 3, Def 2. Moby: Str 4, Def 2.

Lori Meyers ducks the grapple, her Beast springs to the forefront of her mind and roars, HOW DARE HE!! Blood rushes trough her again, fueled by her Beast's anger at the pathetic bug's attempt to grab her, it powers a deadly punch toward the man behind her but the powerful attack glances off the man's cheek bone instead of striking him directly in the face for full damage. Still, it probably didn't feel pretty.

PUNCH!

ST Note: Blood buffing adds +2 to a Physical dice pool, not +3

The other biker dude also tries to grab Lori, but like his friend, he is unsuccessful. However, Lori's weaving and dodging him sets her up for Moby, who steps up and strikes her full across the face with a vicious backhand.

"This sorta thing turn you on, huh? Well, that oughtta get you all wet!" Moby smirks.

Lori feels her blood begin to boil, and that state of affairs isn't helped much when the guy she hit finally manages to get his arms around her neck and waist.

Lori takes 3 Bashing damage and is currently Grappled. She needs to roll Resolve + Composure at -2 to resist anger frenzy. Lori is up next

Lori dodges one of the bikers just to walk right into Moby's punch but it doesn't phase her it only stirs her Beast. It runs to the end of the chain she keeps it on like a starved dog tethered to a junk yard. The chain pulled taught by the Beast and threatens to break when she focuses her rage on the man holding her. She overpowers him, taking control of the grapple, and drives one knee into his groin. She laughs, its a jumpy, pain driven laugh that sounds more like broken breaths. This was too fun to be over quick, she pushed her blood into the wound and the small split caused by the impact closes leaving a throbbing knot.

Overpower

Once again the other biker attempts to attack Lori - this time trying to kick her - and once again he proves ineffectual. Moby, on the other hand, continues to prove himself a threat, as he grabs Lori. "C'mon, Jake, quit holding your balls and help me get her down on the ground," he says. "I want to get her down and give her something she'll really like."

The guy she's hit twice is clearly in a lot of pain, but rather than backing off, he just looks mad. He twists his hold on Lori and pushes her to the ground, falling atop her. Moby goes to the ground with her, smiling to see her prone and - so he thinks -relatively helpless.

Lori is currently prone, and is grappled by two opponents (effective strength 5 to break the grapple or do an Overpower maneuver. Getting up is a full action, and can only be accomplished if the hold is broken.

It is Lori's turn.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread