Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Meeting at the Apple Orchard

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Kelreth Ariadne

Noctina sat out the front of her place... If it could be called that anyway, the house itself looked like a strong wind could blow it over and sections of roof was missing. Behind the house rows of trees could be seen albeit alot of them didn't look to be in the best of health but overall they were ok. In one hand she had an apple and in the other a highschool history text book which she was reading while waiting for Ariadne to arrive.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne had parked the car down the road and walked the rest of the way. As she approaches the house she wonders if parking closer would let her leave faster if she needed too. O well.

Getting closer to the house she starts to make a mental list of things to upgrade. First on the list: House.

"Hey Noctina."
    Ariadne calls to the Mystagogue as she gets closer to the women.

Noctina closes the history book and chucks it behind the house and stands up.

"Hey welcome, so what do you want to do first?" Noctina said before leaning in for a hello hug, assuming Ariadne didn't display obvious body language she didn't liked to be touched.

"This is my humble little place, I don't live in the house, the basement is fairly secure though. Orchard to the back and phone... Oh have you met a newcomer his name was Halo I think. Noctina said before and despite sounding like a talkative naive teenager something in her eyes indicated that she was more observant then her little persona would indicate.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Ixidor Wolven Pryde Princess Halo Sabeleth
    Noctina pulls out her phone and sends a text.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

S
    Sabeleth

It takes a while (so feel free to continue your conversation before I get here) but eventually Halo can be seen making his way towards Noctina and Ariadne . He smiles and nods to both women.

"Hey, thanks for the message. How's it going?" Looking at the run-down house and apple orchard he gave Noctina a curious look. "So. What's going down today and how can I help?" Whatever it was it certainly beat the paperwork he'd been doing earlier.

"Heya! Actually I just wanted to talk, me and your boss here are looking at forming a cabal to investigate shit others don't. To be blunt you seem competent enough from what little I have seen of you and want to know your opinions." Noctina said casually as if she was speaking of the weather or other boring tidbit of life.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I'd like to look around at some point if that is ok." Ariadne replies looking intently at the tass tree then the rest of them. Lastly the house. Lots of work to do.

"Hey Halo." Ariadne calls to her fellow Guardian. After a moment she adds. "Don't worry about what I said before at the Circle. If this seems like the best place for you then I have no complaints." She smiles at the thought of another Guardian, someone else for secrets.

S
    Sabeleth

"Oh, right. Cool." Halo looked a little lost when Noctina mentioned this was all about their Cabal. Doh. Wish you'd said on the phone. He was about to respond by saying he couldn't really accept when Ariadne spoke. His main concern had been not going against his Epopt's wishes, so at least that was out of the way.

"Hey Ariadne, and thanks.' He looked from one to the other of them. "It definitely sounds like my kind of thing, although I should still find out a bit more about all the Cabals I guess." Inwardly he thought how useful it would be to have another Guardian to work with, but outwardly he gave a non-committal smile.

"So, ah, is this place going to be your base or something? Or are we here for an investigation?"

Noctina smiles.

"This is my place, it could be I guess. Anyway about other cabals... You have murmurs well or something like that, its where pretty much everyone else but me in my order resides. From what I understand its a bit of a mystagoogle group. You have medstars which is pretty much the all the medical people in a group... wait are they a cabal or just a group? Anyway you have the catalyst which appears to be made up of a bunch of people, didn't pick up any sort of theme though." Noctina said simply before looking back at the well worn house.

"So, want me to show you around? Also I can answer any questions for you Halo, well not any but you know what I mean." Noctina said with a bubbly pep in her voice, her enthusiasm contrasting slightly with her stance, despite sounding like it she was not vacant to her surroundings.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue

Kim arrives, parking her shiny blue car which chirps as she locks it remotely while walking over to the others with a wave and greeting, offering, "Hello, how are all of you today?" It would be nice to have a bit more social contact outside of melodramatic meetings and investigations - perhaps this would provide such an opportunity.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread