Ended
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
(1209) The Bar

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    m
    miniatureian

Shivering a touch, and wishing her dark flames actually warmed her, Terra followed the developing conversation with rapt attention. She bowed her head shyly as the Dominyk directed attention towards her.
    "I do performance art. Mostly sculpting. I've just got done with lots of summer camps, and this is my breaktime before the ice sculpture season starts. It's quite fun, and very challenging. The glamour from a camp full of boyscouts when I carve a totem pole with a chainsaw is incomparable. I suppose if I could ask a question of ya, it would be about inspiration. What condenses ideas and makes the words flow for you?"

She licks her lips at the memory of the glamour.
    "My heart's gone all fluttery. I'd like something to calm the nerves Lou, if you'd shout a mixed drink for me. Sam's so good at keeping us all satisfied."

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Condenses ideas an makes words flow? Seriously? She had to ask?

Well there’s two ways you could find out, Lady Sycamore.” he said the flower he had pulled from thin air to fit her sliding off his tongue. The dark flames of the performance artist intrigued him, he had never written about a woman like that. Women like Katrin or Violet he had written about, but never one like Terra.

Besides it was a creative process, right?

m
    miniatureian

It was so infrequent to actually sculpt anymore. Reaching forward, she cut and shaped the light on the flower. An effect like chiaroscuro settled over the blossom, she hoped he appreciated the effort.

FLOWER

"It would be easy to make it autobiographical when you can pull flowers out of thin air. I suppose the second way is carefully guarded, a fatal secret hidden in a siren's call." She giggled, imagining Odysseus telling his son and on through the generations. There was a sobering thought in that though. What if all of the Illiad and the Odyssey was a story of Them?
    Attached Images

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Heath bobbed his head with interest until the conversation between Dominyk and Terra began to take off again. There was something in the inflection and content of their speech that made the Fairest begin to wonder if he were intruding on something private. He stood silently, glancing back and forth between the Succubus and Incubus.

"Hmm, well, umm, you know I think I see Mary & Perry over there. I better go say hi," speaking discretely as if making an excuse and trying not to draw any real attention even though the two had sort of stopped paying attention to him anyways. Best not to put a damper on the mood. He makes his retreat after ordering another drink.

Heath exits the thread

A
    Ambrose

Llewelyn hailed the bartender over to them. "A gin and tonic, a rum and coke, and a redbull vodka please." After passing over the cash, Lou turned back to the group. However, upon turning to see Heath leave and hearing the flirtacious behaviour between the two fairest, Lou took his cue. "Your drinks should arrive in a bit, i'm going to head over and watch the autumn coronation, I think its time I made my pledge to the freehold..." Hm, a frisky winter... And there I was thinking only spring ran off with their desires...

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Hmm!” The light shaping on the flower was a surprise, but tasteful. “Well, I am impressed, Lady Terra.” He turned the flower over for a moment as his own eyes were drawn to the actual coronation. As the Autumn came in he paused for a moment as he looked back down at the flower. Then offered it to it’s artist.

For you, because beauty deserves another. Perhaps we may speak again.” And with a sharp bow Dominyk will depart unless otherwise stopped.

m
    miniatureian

Terra shivered as Autumn swept into the Hollow. She would observe Danny's work more closely before departing. She had a meeting with him later in the month and wanted to speak well of his work, sculptor to sculptor.

Terra touches the tip of her dress in a neat curtsy and a impish grin, "I have always heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. May you fare well when looking for that inspiration."

Turning back to the bar, Terra takes her last drink of the night in hand.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan returns to the bar. She asks the bartender for something less strong then the vodka she just had. She waves hello to the other changelings at the bar, Hello folks. This is a uh nice party thus far, huh?

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.