Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Duo Climbing (Private)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Miach

PRE

>>The Pipeworks<<

While he had been extremely busy since the AFD, Miach still hadn't forgotten that his cabalmate and friend Toby had expressed interest in trying climbing. It would do them both good, he thought, and give them an opportunity for a chat between friends. Thankfully, the Acanthus had at last managed to find a day free together, and Miach was in front of the Pipeworks, his recently bought beginner climbing gear in his sportsbag. They had agreed to meet at XX:YY in front of the place, and he hoped she wouldn't have any trouble attending.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

It didn’t take Toby long to find the Pipeworks, thanks to her GPS that is. She quickly hops out of her car, grabbing a duffle bag that had a change of clothes in it. Even though she was already dressed in work out gear, it never hurt to have a change of clothes.

Spotting Miach she walks up to him, a big smile on her face, “Hey!” she says as she reaches him, "Hope you haven't been waiting long."
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Miach

PRE

Miach was quickly texting to the hospital about a patient he wanted to be taken care of when Toby arrived, beautiful as always. Thankfully, neither his fellow Acanthus nor Esmeralda could read minds. Could they ? He smiled at his friend, and shook his head.

Hiya ! Nah, I've been here barely a couple of minutes. So, do you feel ready for some sport now ? How have you been exercising lately ?

Miach didn't point it out, but he had obviously been working out, and it was slowly but surely starting to show. He felt great in his body, and looked forward to more of the same sensation. He hoped to share this pleasure with his cabalmate too, should she be willing.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

Setting her bag down, "I'm defiantly ready!" she replied, "I've been doing a lot of yoga, and been sparring at the gym. Though I am hoping this will become part of my workouts." she says, taking a moment to look at Miach, "How about you? Clearly you have been busy working out."
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Miach

PRE

Since Miach was rather proud of his current shape, and even though he was aware of all that still needed improving, he positively beamed at the compliments from his friend. Well, yes, I've tried to keep in shape. Some body-building, some climbing, to name my main activities. And a bit of dance, lately... did he say with a smirk.

Yoga, eh ? there was of course some teasing in the question, but it wasn't merely dismissive, and the Acanthus really wondered what kind of benefit she reaped from it.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

An amused smile appears on her face, “Dance? I never took you for the dancing type, any specific type of dance?” she asked, curious.

“Hey, don’t knock yoga unless you have tried it, there are a lot of benefits to it. And if you think you could handle it, I’d be more than happy to teach you.” She teased back.

Miach

PRE

Miach laughed good-heartedly at the mutual interrogations. Friendship was good when you knew you could speak freely.

Yeah. Argentine tango. I don't think I told you. My current girlfriend, Esmeralda, she's Argentinan to the bone.

Toby's offer at teaching yoga was not lost on the mystagogue, but he really couldn't find any way to make it fit in his schedule, and he shook his head. I would like to try my mettle against yoga, but I'll have to postpone this trial unfortunately. I'm so very busy that even this very session at the Pipeworks now is a small miracle. Looks like Fate's on our side... did he reply to the young woman with a wink.

How about we get ready, and see what gives, then ? He showed his bag, and nodded toward the entrance, and the lockerrooms beyond.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

An excited smile appears on her face, “Tango…and a girlfriend?! That's wonderful!” she exclaimed, clearly happy to hear his news. “Congrats!”

She pouts, but it isn’t a serious one, “You’ll have to promise me when that if you get a couple hours free you will call me so I can teach you.” She said with a glimmer in her eyes. “And Fate is always on our side.” She added with a wink.

She looks where he nodded, “Sounds great! I am excited to give this a try!” she says as she moves towards the doors.

Miach

PRE

Miach beamed, he was glad to share his happiness with his friends. I promise, the day when I find a couple of free hours, and if I'm not too old by then, I'll give you a call. In the meantime... let's get ready for this !

Miach smiled at Toby, and warned her. OK, you don't have to bring anything special, there are always harness, ropes and the like to rent here. As for me, I've got my own material, so we'll be ready in no time. did he say as he opened his bag to show it.

Let's meet in front of the beginner's boulder ? Oh, you'll have to sign a waiver, by the way. and he shrugged. They both knew they would be safe, but formalities... Anyway, given their jobs, they were more than used to it.

There was no need to add anything, and Miach walked into the lockerroom to get ready, and stow his gear until the end of the day.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

She peeks in the bag as he opens it, and nods. She walks to the counter as Miach went into the locker room and proceeded to sign the waiver. Once that was done and out of the way, she pays for the gear she needs to rent, and listens as the guy explains how to put it on.

When Miach came out, he would find her by the boulder, harness on and ready to go.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread