Ended
Watch
51 - 59
DISPLAYED
Duo Climbing (Private)

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Miach

PRE

Of the many answers that crossed Miach's mind, he choose the most childish one. He stuck his tongue out at his friend. Of course they both knew it was a statement that she was right, but that he just couldn't say it. But when she released her hand, he grabbed it and grasped it once firmly, a silent thanks for her care.

If you like pineapple, I think I know just the place. did he go on with, shifting the topic away from him.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

She shakes her head and smirks at his antics. When he mentions pineapple she gets a confused look on her face, “Wow, quick change of subject there.” She teased, “But I like pineapple when cooked right.”
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Miach

PRE

Yeah, well... did he utter, his hand awkwardly running through his hair. What could he say ? Miach didn't feel so comfortable yet talking about his wound. If it were to change, Toby would probably be among the first ones to know, though.

Good. Then next time we meet, let's it be there. Right ? he asked with a smile. I'll need to stretch properly before hitting the shower though, if you want to coold down still a little bit with me ? and he tossed the can he had wolfed down in the garbage bin.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

She could tell he was uncomfortable with the discussion of his injury, so she doesn’t approach the subject again. Smiling, “Now that sounds great, I love trying new restaurants.” She replied with a grin. “I think I am just going to hit the showers.”
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Miach

PRE

Understood and he nodded to the Enchantress. Shall we call it a day, then, or would you rather I wait for you outside the Pipeworks ? You must be very busy, no ? he asked.

OOC

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding her head in agreement, “I think we should call it a day, though I kinda hate to because it has been such a great day! But there is no reason to wait for me, you never know how long a woman will take to clean up,” she said with a wink. Smiling, “But thank you, nice of you to offer.” She thinks a second on his last statement, “I’m about to start the swing shift and not that I’m looking forward to it, but it is what it is, right?”

Miach

PRE

It's been a great day, for sure ! did he nod emphatically. Miach scoffed at the self-deprecating joke from Toby, but when he thought about Esmeralda... perhaps it wasn't so far from the actual mark, after all. OK, I'll be moving then, I've got to catch up on some sleep... night shifts... it is what it is, right ? he replied to his friend with a broad smile.

I'll get in touch about the restaurant, and we can see what can be arranged, right ? did he say as he picked up his gear, ready to go and stretch on a free mat just near the locker room.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding her head with a smile, “It is, and all we can do is go with the flow of things.” She wasn’t looking forward to changing to night shifts, but it was part of her job.
    “That sounds great; I’ll be looking forward to it, and I'm sure we can get something arranged. Thank you for a great day!” she said, getting ready to head towards the showers.

Miach

PRE

"Pleasure's been all mine, Toby. As always with you." his smile wasn't one of flirting, but one of someone who knew his luck, and was glad for it. "OK, time to go. Be seeing you, then. You be well !" and he gave her an eyeblink before strolling toward the mat for his final exercises. It was great to have excellent friends.

End Scene ?

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread